Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:18 pm
Away from the world outside, away form the drama of friends and others outside. Inside Kaibas mansion is a lot different then one would suspect. For more drama goes on in these wall then the outside world. Many secrets lie behind these doors that not many have stepped through. All of many things, maybe even love. But all of these secrets stay safely within the mansion never to seep out. Cause if they were to, lives for these two brothers and others would change, for better or for worse.

Plot: Anything, this is one big drama with the two brothers. But mainly its based on the manga. It has been about 4 years making Mokuba 16 and Seto 21 since Death-T and Setos coma. But sadly, Mokuba couldnt escape what he had gotten into. He has been in the gang for 4 years since he had joined in Death-T and hes been going downhill, but the ture Mokuba still shows through, but will his brother keep faith, and just how much love will Mokuba need form his older brother.

Future pairings:
Seto/Mokuba
more if anyone else cares to join, which im not holding my breath for sweatdrop

Characters:
Seto: Iyasu Destiny
Mokuba: InunaideGner
Yugi: InunaideGner
Yami: Lavache
Joey: FyerLuna
Tea:
Tristan:
Duke: Set0Kaiba
Mai:
Serenity:
any other characters if brought up. So any of you anti-Tabloid people can still join if you like, homophobes make Yaoi RPs fun, especially in dramas, but whatever you choose, like I said, Im not holding my breath xp

Rules:

Same as Gaias

Same as guilds

OCs are limited, we need some of the normal cast as well people. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:34 pm
((*steals Seto* twisted ))  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:39 pm
((yay mrgreen well have fun just the two of us if no one else shows up 4laugh *huggles* heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:12 pm
umm can i be my oc?  

yami_seto_grl

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:12 pm
((Yup! blaugh Which of us starts first?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:19 pm
Iyasu Destiny
((Yup! blaugh Which of us starts first?))

(ok, my oc's name is hitokiri tamashi she's around the same age as kaiba and the rest of them. shes one of yugis friends and shes a duelist that goes to domino high. umm you guys can start.)  

yami_seto_grl

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:24 pm
((sure it doesnt matter I suppose, I was looking more for some of the original cast hence why I didnt make a character bio, but sure. I just dont want a million OCs running arounbd, I need some of the real characters too. I really prefer it but oh well. And i'll start.))

Mokuba had just gotten out of the shower before bed. He had a towel around his slim waste as it slightly drooped on the side. His long raven main damp and slightly dripping on the carpet. His body was still pretty wet as he headed to go blow dry his hair and brush his teeth. It had been four years since he met Yugi and the others, now he was officially 16. Though sadly he still participated in the gang he had joined in his school before the end of Death-T. As it got more serious they didnt let him leave, but he was working on it. He passed by Setos room peeking through the door to see how Seto was. As usual he was at work at the laptop, but looking in on him showed him that his Nii-sama was ok. He smiled as he continued to walk down the hallway letting his feet hit the damp carpet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:29 pm
(ok sorry.)  

yami_seto_grl

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:40 pm
((no its ok, I never said that I didnt want them, its my fault sweatdrop I just hope others will take the characters so I dont have to take over all those roles, besides, I like homophobe characters, and I suck at playing them sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:54 pm
Seto was at his laptop working like the usual, but he hesitated at his work at hearing footsteps in the hall. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mokuba stick his head through the door to look in at him. He didn't say anything, not really sure what to say to him, after all, Mokuba had his own life and friends. He was sixteen now, and didn't really need his brother all that much, or so he thought. After a short moment of silence, Seto yelled a 'goodnight' to Mokuba, hoping he heard it.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

yami_seto_grl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:59 pm
(its not your falt inu.) i'll join in a little bit later  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:04 pm
Mokuba stopped dead in the hallway, he tilted his head back a little towards to door. A small smile crossed his face, thoughts of his brother always made all the other bad things disappear, if only the problems would. " Goodnigth nii-sama!" he called back. Now that Seto turned his life around and wouldnt be in trouble anymore, he no longer needed to be in the cell next to him if he ever did. He wished he could leave the gang, but it wasnt easy. Though being in the gang got him a girlfriend, she wasnt a prize, she wanted something he didnt want to give, sex. She was a gang banger not surprised much though, she was a horrible messed up girl. Seto didnt know how messed up things were on his end, and he haoped he never had to know. Seto would definalty be ashamed of him, though he knew about the gang, he didnt know how bad things were or about his girlfriend, they never had time to talk anymore so Seto was clueless. He looked back heading towards his room.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:32 pm
Seto went back to working on the program he was making, but gave up on it after a while. He couldn't help but feel that something was up with Mokuba, he had been getting that feeling for a while now, but it steadily grew stronger and more urgent, as if impending doom was upon him. Mokuba seemed to be fine... he was acting just like another moody teenager, except for that feeling that something was wrong that he got whenever he was around him. He got up from his chair and stepped out of his office, heading to his room to take a shower. If the feeling was still there, he'd ask Mokuba about his activities in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:47 pm
Mokuba blew his hair dry as brushed it out slightly. He walked out of his bathroom letting the towel fall to the ground. He walked to his bed exposing himself in all of his glory. On his chest and back were a few scabbed over gashes from a recent gang fight. It was nothing big, one guy just wouldnt give Mokuba the money he owed. The fabric annoyed the wounds all day at school so he decided to sleep without clothes tonight. In the gang he was a collecter of money from drug sales, sometimes keeping the goods with him in his room. He never killed anyone, only threatening with his gun. He had many secrets to hide, he just wished he could tell his big brother, but that would be getting Seto in danger. He layed in bed looking at the ceiling as he slowly drifted off to a place of bliss.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:15 pm
As Seto had headed to his room, he had hesitated for a moment at Mokuba's door, peering inside. He had to hold back an outburst as he saw the gashes on his body. It took all of his self-control not to barge in there that second and demand an explanation. In the morning... he reminded himself. In the morning... After waiting until Mokuba had gone to sleep, he left Mokuba's door and headed to his own room, desperate for the shower that would at least relax him a little. Once there he headed for the bathroom, shed his clothes and took the shower, the shower not helping in the slightest bit. Giving up on relaxing at all with his current state of mind, he dried himself and changed into a pair of pajama pants, before going to bed. He tossed restlessly before eventually drifting off into a fitful sleep.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff