Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
One More Chance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:30 pm
A while back you may remember that I started the thread called 'Dear Mrs. Meyer'. A lot of people signed up, but I didn't receive hardly anything. Here's the thing:

I will be meeting Stephenie Meyer on Aug 18. So, if you wish to participate, then please PM me!

It's still the same thing from the Mrs. Meyer thread. But to refresh your memory : I'll make a small scrapbook of people from this guild for her as a thank you for being so dedicated to her fans. You can tell me what color paper and so forth to use. All it needs to be is a letter to her about yourself, who your favorite character is and why, and stuff like that. You can also include a picture if you want to. I WILL NOT DISCLOSE IT TO ANYONE ELSE. You have my solemn promise on that. PM me if you wish to join, or just make a note to this thread and I'll give you my email address so you can send your stuff to me.

Again, I need it by Aug. 16 so that I have time to put it together!!!

Have fun with it^^ I know she'll really appreciate it!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:18 pm
This seems like loads of fun! I think I'll be a part of it. ^.^

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Do I have to re-send my stuff?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:32 pm
I'll send something sometime...
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:01 pm
The 18th? Wow. This sounds stalker-ish but thats the day i was supposed to go. We live in the same state xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:27 pm
KK I'll PM you people^^

I don't wanna sound stalker-ish either, but do you actually go to Marcos, or you just bought a ticket? I actually go there.... and I got my ticket for free ((but you didn't hear that from me!!)) lol Maybe I'll see you there... I'm not hard to spot, just look for a rather short girl with short purple-ish hair. I dunno what I'll be wearing yet - I have to see what my friends are doing since we love to COS play 3nodding Maybe I'll see you there!!  

6vampire6mistress6

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff