Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
HOMGZ. SETO KAIBA FANART. <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiba's ideal shampoo? ;D
  LOREAL, 'cause he's worth it too. C:
  Herbal Essence, you know he'd make the orgasmic moans.
  Pantene Pro-V. HE'S A WOMAN. D<
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:10 pm
OOC:

YAH. I FINALLY made some Seto Kaiba fanart. Too long, too long it's been since my last piece. *shakes head pointedly*

Another thing. WHO ELSE DESPISES GAIA'S NEW LAYOUT? DDD;

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:34 pm
OMG! You're KIDDING me. Lockheart? You're from that Harry Potter room! I don't know whether I was on my own RPing account, but I'm Fallen Princess Sunako, if you don't know me by HaWkGiRL.

EDIT: The one to the left looks like a girl. Kaiba-sama looks okay though. <3

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:37 pm
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! *lovesit* Seth there is awesome! *Tea voice* "I like that he doesn't wear a shirt."
:B
I'll bet BoratShadi [dare I say Boradi?] would say he hangs trumpets or tassels from his ears, but who wouldn't if they were filthy rich and screwed the rules?

Eh, there are some things about the layout I don't like. Some things I do, but they better be updating their colour coordination soon. D:< Still not as bad as the new submission system on DA.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:07 pm
HaWkGiRL
OMG! You're KIDDING me. Lockheart? You're from that Harry Potter room! I don't know whether I was on my own RPing account, but I'm Fallen Princess Sunako, if you don't know me by HaWkGiRL.

EDIT: The one to the left looks like a girl. Kaiba-sama looks okay though. <3

OOC:

My username used to be Zoloft blob, for the note. ;D I just changed it, and this account became a chiefly RPing char.

You were on your Hawkgirl account. C:

Aww, you think Seth looks too effeminate? D: I actually thought he turned out considerably better than Seto. Even if Seto will always be a sexy beast regardless. :3  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:13 pm
Death T-2
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! *lovesit* Seth there is awesome! *Tea voice* "I like that he doesn't wear a shirt."
:B
I'll bet BoratShadi [dare I say Boradi?] would say he hangs trumpets or tassels from his ears, but who wouldn't if they were filthy rich and screwed the rules?

Eh, there are some things about the layout I don't like. Some things I do, but they better be updating their colour coordination soon. D:< Still not as bad as the new submission system on DA.

OOC:

DEATH-CHAN~~~! MISSED YOU~! *glomps* ;___;

BoratShadi would call Kaiba a Jew. xDDD

I LIKE SETH. CCCC: He's pretty~~~ <333

The layout is totally not super special awesome. D: The top navigation bar totally does not fit with the bottom pages. It irritates me to no end. Hopefully, like you said, they'll fix the color coordination. AND maybe they'll get the games going again 'CAUSE AH'M GERN KEEL SOMEBODY IF AH DON'T GET MAH GOLD! D<

In conclusion...

Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
O brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken,
To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his pen--

Robin: That's... that's... er... enough music for now lads.

YES. I TOTALLY WENT THERE. 8DDD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:29 pm
Brave Sir Robin~~! I've got that on me iPod X3 I so need to see Spamelot. ;_; I don't even know the plot of Cats...

I like pretty men. Even more so if they aren't complete wimps. XD Seth turned out really great, I think you should do more of him. And not just because he's really hot and your a fab artist and all. wink

I'm waiting impatiently on the Battle system. I remember them saying a year ago they'd get it, and now they're hanging it over our heads. Doesn't matter if there's a good reason, it's still just beyond our grasp! DX

Brave Sir Robin ran away! Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head he bravely turned his tail and fled!
Sir Robin bravely turned about and gallantly he chickened out!
Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat!
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!

I couldn't resist. X3  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:54 am
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! @ the Monty Python references.

@Lockhart: I never said I didn't like the way you drew Priest Seth. Priest Seth looks hot <3~ Now that I take a better look, he DID turn out better than Kaiba-sama. Yes, I know, but I prefer to call you Lockhart xD! And okay. I couldn't remember. I ALSO want the admins to hurry the hell up and fix the games. SUNAKO IS BORED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET GOLD FOR HER HAIR!!!!!!!! D:< Ahem....excuse me...xD!

Renoko: LIES!!!! They can never look better than the other! It's a CURSE! D:<
~shoots Renoko with a gun~ Ahem...anyway...>.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:17 am
I love the header, but yeah, the colour scheme is totally clashing on the pages.

Your poll is the hardest/funniest poll I've EVER seen. Brilliant. <3

Both men are sexy. I love how you did the gold on Seth.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:18 pm
Death T-2
Brave Sir Robin~~! I've got that on me iPod X3 I so need to see Spamelot. ;_; I don't even know the plot of Cats...

I like pretty men. Even more so if they aren't complete wimps. XD Seth turned out really great, I think you should do more of him. And not just because he's really hot and your a fab artist and all. wink

I'm waiting impatiently on the Battle system. I remember them saying a year ago they'd get it, and now they're hanging it over our heads. Doesn't matter if there's a good reason, it's still just beyond our grasp! DX

Brave Sir Robin ran away! Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head he bravely turned his tail and fled!
Sir Robin bravely turned about and gallantly he chickened out!
Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat!
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!

I couldn't resist. X3

OOC:

Oh, Spamalot was amazing. I LOVED SIR LANCELOT. xD heart

Cats is completely incomprehensible unless you're a fanatical poetry buff. There's really little plot to it. It's mostly just incessant recitation of verses and dancing cats. xD

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINISHING THE SONG. C: You rock liek that. heart

Robin: "No I didn't! I did not!" xDDD

I heart PRETTY MEN WAY TOO MUCH. D: I really like it when Seto looks effeminate for one reason or another. The only downside to it is that a lot of people who aren't really familiar with bishounen or androgyny stuffed as it is in anime accidentally mistakes them to be women instead. D;

Oh, and I'm not nearly as a fantabulous as an artist as you. ;D Really now, your work of Kaiba-kun is amazing. C: <3

YESH. I WANT THE BATTLE SYSTEM TOO. DDD;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:24 pm
HaWkGiRL
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! @ the Monty Python references.

@Lockhart: I never said I didn't like the way you drew Priest Seth. Priest Seth looks hot <3~ Now that I take a better look, he DID turn out better than Kaiba-sama. Yes, I know, but I prefer to call you Lockhart xD! And okay. I couldn't remember. I ALSO want the admins to hurry the hell up and fix the games. SUNAKO IS BORED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET GOLD FOR HER HAIR!!!!!!!! D:< Ahem....excuse me...xD!

Renoko: LIES!!!! They can never look better than the other! It's a CURSE! D:<
~shoots Renoko with a gun~ Ahem...anyway...>.>

OOC:

Okay, I see. But it's all right that you think Seth looks effeminate; it's true. xD Like half the people that commented on the picture on dA said that Seth looks like a very pretty girl.

And it's okay you prefer to call me Lockhart. I just feel awkward, 'cause I feel inclined to act like him and be all, "OH MY, THESE CURTAINS ARE FABULOUS!" CCCC:

AND YAY! WE CAN DO PUZZLES NOW! HAPPAY! heart

I say that Seth can be better than Seto in some remote ways, just like it can go the other way around too. Dark skin, very sexy. His personality, as much as I love how much of a jerk Kaiba can be, the innovative way that Seth is less self-conscious showing concern can also be very cute. Plus, who wouldn't enjoy seeing regular Seto in jewelry? ;D

But Seto is hot too. He just needs to lighten up a bit. xD  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:29 pm
jagged1
I love the header, but yeah, the colour scheme is totally clashing on the pages.

Your poll is the hardest/funniest poll I've EVER seen. Brilliant. <3

Both men are sexy. I love how you did the gold on Seth.

OOC:

The header is very cute how it changes environments by the page, I'll admit. And the crane as the daily chance is adorable. C:

KTHNX. GLAD YOU LIKE THE POLL. xDDD I was totally cracked up when I made it. ;D

The gold on Seth was such an pain to make. I was so confused on how to give it the proper shine, 'cause me just trying to give it a lighter color along the highlight or just a bit of white didn't seem to be working out like it usually did. Then my little sis, who's a photographer, went on it, and just used a few strokes of the dodge tool and I'm all AMAZED BY IT. DDD; Liek, "HOLY HELL! DODGE TOOL FOR JEWELRY IS BRILLIANT."

Yeah. But I'm not capable of using more than one layer in photoshop. I don't have the capacity. xDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:44 pm

My favorite part of this is the hair x3 it was done very nicely. So, should this be a thread for fanart of Seto that the guild makes? I remember we have a picture posting place with Seto works, but not a lot from the guild. It was more or less eye candy of art from other people. This would make a good fanart section of the guild members who draw x3.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:23 am
'ts a good idea. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:47 am

Thank you Kaiba-chan x3 Well if everyone else likes the idea, go ahead and post any Seto are that you have done yourselves. They can be pictures or links to DA if you prefer.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

asinwolves

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Hahahaha. Kaiba looks okay. But, in all honesty, the Egyptian one doesn't look much like him.

It's GOOD, but compared to the real Kaiba, it doesn't have the same *starts wiggling fingers* ....JAZZ!  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff