Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I can't decide :l Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:19 am
At first I only had a timid Porygon-Z but I just got a modest one, which one should I use, the modest or timid?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 am
they both r good um make them the same level and compare their naters deatermin it here
http://www.serebii.net/games/natures.shtml  

the Nightmarish Angel

Fusebox_Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:58 am
USE BOTH MUHAMUHAMUHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 am
I'd use the Timid Porygon-Z. More speed=More sweeping.

Or you can use them both like Swaton said. XD If possible.  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Kuja_vessel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:44 am
Compair the stats. If you like the one than keep it. Personally I don't care about natures. Just as long as it pwns the other pokemon~!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:54 am
You could always choice scarf the modest one, and/or choice band the timid one.

Mine is modest. wink  

Pyfe

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:01 pm
I'd look at the IVs then pick.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:09 pm
In before "What are IV's?".  

Shigeru Kobayashi

Ruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:45 am
User Image Monkeys rule

Modest all the way!

User Image
Join we have cookies Bananas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 am
Modest gives it extra SpAttack, but its high already. But I say go with Timid because without speed you can get OHKO'd by any good sweeper.  

PhoenixBlade983

Pyfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:50 am
PhoenixBlade983
Modest gives it extra SpAttack, but its high already. But I say go with Timid because without speed you can get OHKO'd by any good sweeper.
'Zam, gengar, garchomp, and starmie outspeed him no matter what. Z is designed to take out slower, bulkier pokes with his double STAB Tri Attack!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:53 am
Pyfe
PhoenixBlade983
'Zam, gengar, garchomp, and starmie outspeed him no matter what. Z is designed to take out slower, bulkier pokes with his double STAB Tri Attack!

Ya I know, I just think its better to have a faster pokemon in general.  

PhoenixBlade983

Pyfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:56 am
PhoenixBlade983
Pyfe
PhoenixBlade983

I know what you mean. I've raised five jolly pokemon this past week, with a sixth on the way. sweatdrop

But a slow pokemon that knows payback, avalanche, aqua jet, or, ice shard is pretty shweet, too. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 am
Pyfe
PhoenixBlade983
Pyfe
PhoenixBlade983

I know what you mean. I've raised five jolly pokemon this past week, with a sixth on the way. sweatdrop

But a slow pokemon that knows payback, avalanche, aqua jet, or, ice shard is pretty shweet, too. ninja

Ya any move that doubles after being hit or that can attack first is nice.
As long as you can get it in the reds, you can KO it with quick attack, ice shard, aqua jet, etc......  

PhoenixBlade983

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces