Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Did nitnit get banned? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 am
Cause pyfe said something about a mission and the breeding thread is gone and he hasn't been on in awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:42 am
Well, the breeding thread just recently got deleted and I think nitnit just isn't on right now. Anyway if they do ban him (without a warning and stuff) that'll bring the douchebagness of the gaia mods to a whole new level o_o  

Pay Per Cuts

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:51 am
doubt it, it takes a long time for mods to ban people and even longer for mods to come across report submissions...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:10 am
if he did get banned, why would he? as far as I know, he doesn't go around cursing at people and what not.  

Deathguiser

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:13 am
Deathguiser
if he did get banned, why would he? as far as I know, he doesn't go around cursing at people and what not.
he made a less than legitimate pokemon shop. It was in this forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 am
one strike and your out? if he is banned, will the guild be passed on to one of th vice captains or something? I mean it would suck if he gets banned and cant run his own guild....  

Deathguiser

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:22 am
Pay Per Cuts
Well, the breeding thread just recently got deleted and I think nitnit just isn't on right now. Anyway if they do ban him (without a warning and stuff) that'll bring the douchebagness of the gaia mods to a whole new level o_o

Are they real people or ai's?

And can i get some help in resident evil four?

I caan't beat krauser... gonk (the second time)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:23 am
Deathguiser
one strike and your out? if he is banned, will the guild be passed on to one of th vice captains or something? I mean it would suck if he gets banned and cant run his own guild....

He can make a mule and have one of the other crew people pass it on to his mod.  

Raijin36

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:23 am
what does resident evil four have to do with this post lol? I think you are supposed to put that in chatter box, or go to gaia forums  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:25 am
Deathguiser
what does resident evil four have to do with this post lol? I think you are supposed to put that in chatter box, or go to gaia forums

I just need help...do you know?

I got all the way to the end and he got soe huge claw thing and sliced me up... gonk  

Raijin36

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:27 am
The mods are real people

He wouldn't get banned, he'd get suspended for either I think it is 3 days, 14 days, or 30 days.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:27 am
I have no idea, not a resident evil fan. My guess, (I really dont know thouggh,) is just stay the heck away from him and shoot him in his nuts....  

Deathguiser

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:38 am
Deathguiser
I have no idea, not a resident evil fan. My guess, (I really dont know thouggh,) is just stay the heck away from him and shoot him in his nuts....

I suprisingly tried that and even more suprisingly it didn't hurt him he just says "now thats more like it" and runs at me slcies and kicks me off the platform to my imenint doom...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How do you suppose i kill that he dodges all my bullets... gonk  

Raijin36

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:50 am
damn...i worry for our captains well being... sad  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items