Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
My Luck Sucks!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:17 am
So, I've been breeding for the perfect combination of nature, characteristic and ability in certain pokemon. I had to hatch 91 eggs before I found it... gonk

Anyone else have any horribly unlucky stories?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:20 am
I was using the cloning glitch in emerald and my whole game corrupted and i lost all the pokes i had on there...which was over 200...i had like 5 of every legendary...and there were 55 i cant ever get again i got them off of ebay and now they are gone gonk  

Raijin36

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 am
Raijin36
I was using the cloning glitch in emerald and my whole game corrupted and i lost all the pokes i had on there...which was over 200...i had like 5 of every legendary...and there were 55 i cant ever get again i got them off of ebay and now they are gone gonk

wow that is really unlucky....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:02 am
I killed a shiny once, I kill them alot of times.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:01 am
Tashi-No-Baka
I killed a shiny once, I kill them alot of times.
that sucks. At least you see them, though  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:04 am
Raijin36

Lol your paid real money for hacked pixels and bytes.  

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

Pyfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 am
I got a 40 chain of eevee (resetting for shinies) and my sister turned off the game. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:22 am
Sometimes when I catch legendaries with a 3 catch rate my game shuts off. It sucks so much c**k.  

PhoenixBlade983

neogoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:50 am
I'll be in the same boat. 14 Pokemon, all need the right nature, ( When I get it, I'd hope for a female ), and perfect IV's for certain stats. Then I get to EV train, which isn't that bad, but yea. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:54 am
That makes your life suck?
xDD
Okayyyyy.
Anyways, I always keep Pachirisu with me so when I run into shinies I can just use Super Fang on it a few times.
I have 3 shines from finding them by luck.

And Pyfe, I can relate, chaining is so hard.
For some reason whenever I try to chain, something always goes wrong when I'm really high up. Like I don't pay attention to the grass and then I'm sitting there.
>.>
<.<
ohsnap.
xDD

And I always end up finding different shiny Pokemon than the ones I'm chaining for.
>.>;

Bug Catcher Geno

.[FoxBoy~DigiMatt].

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:07 am
When I first started against the E4, I was always distracted, so when it listed what they were about to throw out next, I would miss it.

Um....sure, I'll switch...

Infernape vs. Alakazam.

Crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:09 am
PhoenixBlade983
Sometimes when I catch legendaries with a 3 catch rate my game shuts off. It sucks so much c**k.

User Image Monkeys rule

Same here. I got the Pokemon. I am very happy. I notice the Power on low, I go running for charger, by the time I found it the game is off.

User Image
Join we have cookies Bananas

Ruit

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:17 am
Shiny Gravelers.

I think you can figure out the rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:19 am
Yeah I got a unlucky story... bottom line is I have to re-train my entire team again  

SHS_Smeth

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:27 am
Giegue_Endymion
Shiny Gravelers.

I think you can figure out the rest.
o.O You over estimate me...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash