Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coruscant

Geologically, the planet comprises a molten core with rocky mantle and silicate rock crust. It is larger, and has stronger surface gravity than Earth. However, the ubiquitous repulsorlift technology available on the planet allows many species, including humans, to live there in comfort.

Throughout the thousands of generations of galactic history, the entire surface of Coruscant has been covered over by sprawling skyscrapers and cities. The planet's oceans have all been drained and kept in vast underground caverns for future reuse. The only body of water visible is the Western Sea, a body of water created artificially for tourists and natives alike. There are some portions of the city that are actually under the sea. The Western Sea has many artificially created islands floating on it, used by tourists on holidays. The only other piece of Coruscant's landmass that has been left untouched are the Manarai Mountains, twin peaks that stick up out of the ground near the famous Imperial Palace. Many floating restaurants revolve around the Mountains, giving patrons a unique view of the natural wonders.

Since there are no bodies of water available to feed and water its trillion inhabitants (despite the fact that it rains on Coruscant, as seen in Revenge of the Sith), Coruscant's architects along with many others from around the galaxy worked together to build a self-contained eco-system in the massive buildings set all over the planet. Engineers also developed a complex series of huge pipes through which polar ice is pumped through to the cities of Coruscant. Almost everything on the planet, from clothes to packaging and machinery, is recyclable. Another problem for a world like Coruscant is the unimaginable amounts of carbon dioxide that its trillion being population generates each day, so atmospheric scrubbers were put into place in orbit to remove it. Galactic Standard Time was developed on Coruscant and revolves around the hours Coruscant has in a single day, which is 24 hours, with 368 local days a year.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Trez was walking around the Jedi temple thinking about what was going to happen to the galaxy if anything bad was to fall on it. Trez start making a holocrons. "This place Coruscant is a home to all kinds of different people we as Jedi really can't let anything happen to these people we have to take responsiblity for what happens to them we as Jedi need to see them as our friends we really don't have any enemies and thats how it should be." As Trez finished saying that he put the holocron away and start thinking to himself. "As a Jedi Master and as a member or the Jedi Council I have to make sure that this place and the rest of the galaxy is protected from any danger or from any Sith or Dark Jedi." Trez put his hood over his head and kept walking threw the temple to the holocron room and placed the holocron on the desk so that it could be shown later on. Trez then turned around and walked out of the room and headed for the Council's meeting room to meet with the other Jedi Master/Council members. When Trez got to the Council meet room he sighed and said. "Why do they always have to be so late we need to start this meeting to talk about what this new threat is thats out their somewhere in the galaxy." Trez walked over to his chair and sat down in his chair with his hood still on his head and his arms folded.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:22 pm
((You know that its really sad, when you can't remember your RP Characters name XD ))

Sani walked the streets of Coruscant looking around, minding her own business. As she walked into the bar, she sat at the counter and ordered a drink. "Just on cranberry tea please." she looked around and saw the different types of races on this planet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:34 pm
Zeke Uchina
Trez was walking around the Jedi temple thinking about what was going to happen to the galaxy if anything bad was to fall on it. Trez start making a holocrons. "This place Coruscant is a home to all kinds of different people we as Jedi really can't let anything happen to these people we have to take responsiblity for what happens to them we as Jedi need to see them as our friends we really don't have any enemies and thats how it should be." As Trez finished saying that he put the holocron away and start thinking to himself. "As a Jedi Master and as a member or the Jedi Council I have to make sure that this place and the rest of the galaxy is protected from any danger or from any Sith or Dark Jedi." Trez put his hood over his head and kept walking threw the temple to the holocron room and placed the holocron on the desk so that it could be shown later on. Trez then turned around and walked out of the room and headed for the Council's meeting room to meet with the other Jedi Master/Council members. When Trez got to the Council meet room he sighed and said. "Why do they always have to be so late we need to start this meeting to talk about what this new threat is thats out their somewhere in the galaxy." Trez walked over to his chair and sat down in his chair with his hood still on his head and his arms folded.

((you know snoozer only you would do that lol))

Trez opened his eyes and looked around amazed cause still no one other members of the council had come to the council chambers yet. "Still we have time but we have to make sure that nothing bad will fall apon this galaxy not like the wars in prevous times." Trez stood up and walked over to the window of the council chambers and looked out of it and smiled as he said. "What a beautiful day and its also nice to see the sunrise and set when the time comes." Trez put his hands on his hood and pushed it back off of his head as he looked out of the window out into the city of Coruscant. "I abandon Jedi on this planet but were are you." Trez didn't know what to do he just thought on it for a moment and then said. "In time I will have to meet her but until then I will leave her be and let he find the way she wants to walk on her own see how she use to be in the Jedi Order with us."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:47 pm
snoozer01
((You know that its really sad, when you can't remember your RP Characters name XD ))

Sani walked the streets of Coruscant looking around, minding her own business. As she walked into the bar, she sat at the counter and ordered a drink. "Just on cranberry tea please." she looked around and saw the different types of races on this planet.

((I may be a brunette but i do act like a blonde some times when i am not fully awake! XD ))

Sani then walked out of the restraunt and started to walk the streets and she looked up to the sky. "Its a tad bit chilly today..." she sneezed and looked around. Somebody must be thinking or talking about me... damn it better be good. She walked off into the shady part of the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:09 pm
Trez pulled out his two lightsabers and said. "You two have helped me threw alot hopefully we will stand against anything that comes to us that will threaten this galaxy and the people that live in it." Trez put his two lightsabers back up and turned around and headed for the door of the council's chambers while saying. "I guess ill go and look for this girl who was a jedi member with us she might know some things that I need to know." When Trez got to the door it opened and he walked threw it and made a right and started walking down the hall towards the enterence of the Temple. "I hope she won't be afraid of me when i meet up with her."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:21 pm
Sani looked around and realized that this wasn't the best place for her to be at right now. It just got dark all of a sudden... but it still in the early afternoon. Well i better get out of here as fast as i can.. Sani then turned around and some thugs came infront of her. Sani started to step back and went into a different direction and was completely boxed in.

"So, What's a girl of you stature doing down here? You lost or something?" The leader asked as he got up into her face.

"Nope, i know where i am going." Sani smiled and got out of the thug's way as he tried to jump her, "I'll be on my way now." she then started to run.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Upon heading towards the Jedi Temple, Aion then noticed Trez heading outside the temple. He then brought his hood over his head while glancing at him. "Rumor has it that Separatist leaders might have gathered or set spies somewhere within the city, so don't let your guard down. The situation is currently being thoroughly investigated."  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:38 pm
Kazei Hitari
Upon heading towards the Jedi Temple, Aion then noticed Trez heading outside the temple. He then brought his hood over his head while glancing at him. "Rumor has it that Separatist leaders might have gathered or set spies somewhere within the city, so don't let your guard down. The situation is currently being thoroughly investigated."

Trez walked past Aion with a smile on his face and said. "With someone as skilled as you are in Lightsaber combat you should be more than a match for anyone who tries to take out the Jedi if i do say so myself." Trez the put his hood over his head and kept walking and said one more thing. "As of right now we must gather either here or on another planet to talk time will tell what we will do sooner or later." With that said Trez walked out of the Jedi Temple and out into towards his floating car and was planning on searching the planet for the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:44 pm
As the thugs got closer to her, she pulled out her blaster from her cloak and started to attack them. Damn... its started to overheat. She then ran into an alley and started to run down and went into an appartment complex hiding from the thugs.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:07 pm
Zeke Uchina
Kazei Hitari

Trez walked past Aion with a smile on his face and said. "With someone as skilled as you are in Lightsaber combat you should be more than a match for anyone who tries to take out the Jedi if i do say so myself." Trez the put his hood over his head and kept walking and said one more thing. "As of right now we must gather either here or on another planet to talk time will tell what we will do sooner or later." With that said Trez walked out of the Jedi Temple and out into towards his floating car and was planning on searching the planet for the girl.

As Aion watched Trez speed away in the hovering car, he then smiled and resumed towards the temple. "Its not me that im worried about, its the rest of the jedi. Im sure they can hold their own though, if they actually consider themselves jedi." Aion then continued forward until he made inside the vast temple. "It seems nothing changes here, all that remains are the endless teachings of the jedi and the ancient ones before them. Knoweledge built upon knowledge, it never ceases to intrigue me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:39 pm
There he stood at the end of the corridor within the Jedi Temple gazing at Aion. He had hair of platinum dreads that dangled from all sides. His cloths, like most of the jedi consisted of a white vest along with well fitted pants that allowed the jedi to move in various maneauvers for battle. "I see someone has finally decided to come show some respect to their master. The years sure fly by. It seems like only yesterday I trained you as my Padawan." Reoji then walked to the other side of the corridor to meet with Aion.  

Death Vine5

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:41 pm
Death Vine5
There he stood at the end of the corridor within the Jedi Temple gazing at Aion. He had hair of platinum dreads that dangled from all sides. His cloths, like most of the jedi consisted of a white vest along with well fitted pants that allowed the jedi to move in various maneauvers for battle. "I see someone has finally decided to come show some respect to their master. The years sure fly by. It seems like only yesterday I trained you as my Padawan." Reoji then walked to the other side of the corridor to meet with Aion.

A familiar voice called out from behind at the end of the corridor, followed by footsteps. Aion then turned around to notice that it was no other than Master Reoji that stood behind him lively as ever. If anyone was to be outgoing and straightout spoken, it would have been Master Reoji. Always making the best out of the situation while at the sametime keeping the situation at hand at reasonable level. "Its good to see you too old man, it has been a while." Aion then smiled as he lowered his hood.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:43 pm
Kazei Hitari
Death Vine5

A familiar voice called out from behind at the end of the corridor, followed by footsteps. Aion then turned around to notice that it was no other than Master Reoji that stood behind him lively as ever. If anyone was to be outgoing and straightout spoken, it would have been Master Reoji. Always making the best out of the situation while at the sametime keeping the situation at hand at reasonable level. "Its good to see you too old man, it has been a while." Aion then smiled as he lowered his hood.

Reoji started laughing and then frowned at Aion, "How many times do I have to keep telling you about calling me old man, I'm only 28. I see you're still as arrogant as ever too. Anyways I'm here to tell you that me and the Jedi Order have went over some things. I've gathered information on something that was not known for some time now. The Separist Council may be on Mustafar. Here is the your mission. You are to take a jedi fighter and head to the Mustafar systems. Once you've, reached the outskirts you are to remain in stealth and find out as munch as possible. One thing you should know, Darth Tychondrius may be located there as well so report back and avoid any unnecessary confrontations before it is time. I need not go into how powerful this sith lord is. He's been Sith Lord since even Jedi Knighthood so be on your guard."  

Death Vine5

Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games