Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Corellia (Neutral Base for those who use light/dark) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Corellia

Corellia is dominated by rolling hills, thick deciduous forests, lush corn-yellow fields, golden sun-set beaches, and large seas. With most of the famed manufacturing centers in orbit, the planet largely remains rural and undeveloped. Urban blight is virtually non-existent, and most Corellians live in small towns or farming communes. The largest cities are the capital Coronet, the touristy Kor Vella, and in the mountains, Doaba Guerfel and Bela Vistal. Han Solo, one of the heroes of the Galactic Civil War, was born on Corellia  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:38 pm
Trez's ship came to the planet of Corellia since thats were Trez's very own lightsabers were held in secert. "I can't go back to the Light Side and I won't go back to the Dark Side. I have chosen I will destroy both of them in due time." Trez's ship then landed on the base that he had created 2 years ago. "So this is what im going to do when people who think of the force like I do come we will start our own army and rival against the Jedi and the Sith at the same time." The cockpit to the ship opened and Trez jumped out of the ship and walked up to the door of the base. Once Trez was at the door to the base he pushed in a button sequence and the door opened allowing him to walk in. Once Trez walked into the base the door closed behind him.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:58 pm
An old small space ship comes into orbite over the planet. Inside holds Atlas Shadow a jedi knight who left the order 6 years ago. "The force is calling me here. for 5 years now I have existed on the rim of space. Then at last a call threw the the force." His shipe starts to make its landing a thte landing pad to the base trez has made. The ship lands and the door opens and he walks out of the ship and towrds the doors to the base.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:13 pm
kumori shadou
An old small space ship comes into orbite over the planet. Inside holds Atlas Shadow a jedi knight who left the order 6 years ago. "The force is calling me here. for 5 years now I have existed on the rim of space. Then at last a call threw the the force." His shipe starts to make its landing a thte landing pad to the base trez has made. The ship lands and the door opens and he walks out of the ship and towrds the doors to the base.

Trez stopped walking and looked back and said. "So I have one who has come to join me I guess from now the base will fill up." Trez used the force to open the door to the base. "Come to the meeting room of the base so that we can talk." Trez continued to walk. Trez then came to the room and opened the door and walked into the room and the door closed behind him. "Its time to change and be the person that I once was." Trez took of the clothes that made him a Jedi and put on his own clothes. His clothes were Black Pants, Black Shirt with a White emblem on it, Black gloves, white socks, and black and white shoes. Trez then walked over to a trunk and opened it and took out his own lightsabers the ones he used to kill his own master. As Trez picked up the lightsabers and memories started to come back to him. As Trez put the lightsabers on his belt he walked over to the door and opened it and walked out and headed towards the Meeting chambers. Once Trez made it to the door of the meeting chambers he opened the door by using a number seqence. The door opened and he walked in and headed to the chair at the head of the table and sat down in it when he got to it. "Now my friend im waiting for you."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:49 pm
Atlas walked into the meeting room. He stared trez for a seacound. He still wore hsi old Knight robes but they were worn from many years out on the rim. "So You are the one who called me threw the force?" He walked over to a chir and sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:27 pm
kumori shadou
Atlas walked into the meeting room. He stared trez for a seacound. He still wore hsi old Knight robes but they were worn from many years out on the rim. "So You are the one who called me threw the force?" He walked over to a chir and sat down.

Trez put his elbows on the table and put his hands together and said. "Well you know I wasn't the one who called you threw the Force." Trez paused for a minute and said. "The Force guided you here for a purpose. You were meant to join the Neutral side with me and you were meant to help me destroy the Jedi and the Sith." Trez's just looked at Atlas and said. "Whats your name."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:47 pm
"My Names is Atlas Shadow. I was in the order I while back before I left. The Jedi seemed nothing like I thought they should be and the Dark jedi are blinded by hatred. 2 sides that did not seem to be smart to be in. I lef tfor the rim. Maybe I am ment to help you maybe not." He looked at Trez. "Ether way I guees I will stay here at least until the force calls me somewere els." He smirks at that statement.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 pm
kumori shadou
"My Names is Atlas Shadow. I was in the order I while back before I left. The Jedi seemed nothing like I thought they should be and the Dark jedi are blinded by hatred. 2 sides that did not seem to be smart to be in. I lef tfor the rim. Maybe I am ment to help you maybe not." He looked at Trez. "Ether way I guees I will stay here at least until the force calls me somewere els." He smirks at that statement.

Trez laughed at what Atlas said and said. "The force won't guide you anywhere else you were meant to come here and thats were the force has brought you so now you are a Neutral fighter like me." Trez then dropped his hands and stood up and said. "Im Trez and im the leader of this base we will get the droids here to make us ships to destroy the sith and jedi. You know we will also bring up alot fleets that will bring us to victory over them and then we can move on and bring up a world of peace." Trez then walked to a window and and pushed a button and the things slide open and a large number of droids were making ships. "We will have time to prepare our fights and men for battle for now we will lay low."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Atlas nods to traz. "Ok then I will help you." He stands up. "What is it you need me to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:38 pm
kumori shadou
Atlas nods to traz. "Ok then I will help you." He stands up. "What is it you need me to do."

Trez looked at Atlas and said. "For your first mission I want you to use the Force to find a girl named San and bring her to me I need to talk to her about the information about the Sith and the Jedi that she holds." Trez put his hand on the window and smiled and said. "Take one of the ships here that are finished since some of the soldiers seek battle we must do what they ask. Since you will be in charge of them Atlas whatever you say goes on this mission even if you fail it will be alright their will be another time to get Sani here to help us and to protect her." Trez then put his hand in his pocket and took out a comlink and threw it at Atlas and said. "This is for you let me know whats going on when you get to where she is or just let me know what is going on."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:56 pm
He nods "I wil lbe back and I do not think it will be to much trouble." With that he bowed and walked out of the room to the shipe with the group of solders and lunched to hunt for the girl named sani.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:12 pm
Messege: "I have told the girl that you wish to speak to her and were you are. She did not want to come so I did not force it. As for her protection some other being strong in the force has taking up the task. He is also a persone I care not to fight. I am going to a lightly populated planet to gather myself. I will meet back with you on anything else you need of me."  

kumori shadou

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Trez was still standing infront of the window looking at the ships being build for the army that him and his friends will create. "The time is close at hand when the battle of all Civil Wars will happen." Trez had a smile on his face and then he said. "Sith and Jedi both will fall and the peace will take over this galaxy so we can live safe." Trez then felt Aion threw the Force and said. "You my friend when we meet again I will hope to have you join up with me so we can bring the peace into this galaxy." Trez's smile was gone he didn't know what to do now. All Trez could think of was a world without the Light and the Dark Side.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:45 pm
Kumori ship lands on the landing pad and he disembarks. He is still very exhausted from what has happened and has slightly gone into shock from the fact he is messing about half his arm. He soon returns to Trez. "I have come back tried to protect the girl after she was abducted but the sith got away. I did get some information to her about you but that is the best that could be done in such situation."  

kumori shadou

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:18 am
Trez then turned around and walked back over to his chair and sat down in it and said. "I am here to bring peace if it means destroy those who stand in my way so be it but I will not fall to the Dark Side nor will I sway to the Light side." Trez put his hands infront of his face and closed his eyes saying. "Neutral is the way. Power means nothing if you have nothing to protect, peace means nothing if someone dares to destroy, it and both the Light and the Dark Side hide the true feelings that people hold within in them. If you want to inbrace your feelings then so be it if you want to be a person then join us the Neutral join the side that does not chose to side with the Light or the Dark but chooses to side with the galaxy for peace and to end all wars."  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games