@__________Profile
Im Amanda Leigh (or phreise) and my works might be signed as either one. Usually they're just sketches, so I won't sign them. Still, don't take them, as they're usually of my own characters, or of my avatar.

I draw with either a mechanical pencil on paper (lined or not), a ballpoint pen, black, on paper (lined or not, once again), or Microsoft Paint with a wireless mouse. I can't stand to draw with markers, or with a #2 pencil (it's got to be a mechanical one), and I don't like to color with markers. I prefer colored pencils for that. Crayons, Pastels, and other like objects are thrown away. I paint every once in a great while, but I don't think I've got much skill, so It's usually never. I paint on canvas, but I've only got one large one left and no small ones, so I'm about done with paint for now.

@__________New.to.Old
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

@__________View.Fully
User Image

Feel free to post, bump, comment, critique, compare, or whatever you like. It'd make me feel happier, really.