Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Camera help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:00 pm
Hi, so I've decided that I wanted to make a banner as well as a sim version of a character I made up for a HP Roleplay. I have it all down, only I want to know-

how do you find you're nighboorhood pics? What buttons do you press to snap a picture?

Think you could help?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:24 am
To take a picture in the game you can press the C key on your keyboard to save a picture to your Sims game folder or you can press the Prnt Scrn button on your keyboard and then paste it into a picture editing program such as Paint.

If you use the C key then you will find your pictures in My DocumentsEA GamesThe Sims 2Stroytelling if you only have the base game or My DocumentsEA GamesThe Sims 2NeighborhoodsN00XStorytelling if you do have expansion packs.
N00X is the neighbourhood that you took the pictures in. N001 for Pleasantview, N002 for Strangetown, N003 for Veronaville and G001 for RiverBlossom Hills if you have Seasons.

As an extra point if you want to take a video then you can press the V key.

As a final point this belongs in the Q&A subforum so I'm going to move it there now. Its worth checking there first anyway because I think a similar question was asked a few weeks ago.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items