Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
all ny gaia:high school Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nite1394

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:23 am

this is all my gaia: high school,live you life,be your gaia .this is on and out of school.hope you love all my gaia is here biggrin
username
name
sex
BIO (PM me to be teacheror to make a garg)

color=red]rule
PG-13

no guns
date (but not rea)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:57 am

user name: Walt-J-Rimmer
name: Walt J. Rimmer
sex: M
BIO: No one but him really knows. No one has ever met him or heard of him before. But he still is around. Although no one knows from where.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:03 pm

(Correct the typo in your title and I shall concider joining...joke! And why cannot a person be gay? That's just unfair...not that I am one sweatdrop )

user name: Krusadin
name: James Rustlebard
sex: M
BIO: Well, James is the top student in everything except sports. He is the nerdy kind of guy nobody admires or looks up to. He has astma and various allergies. When he was a child, his drunk father went to jail for beating up his mom. He's been taking care of her ever since, his mom isn't the most reliable person. He has a job in the local coffee shop. His mom works in a library, James likes books a lot.

User Image
His outfit for work... xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:58 am

Walt walks into the coffee shop. When he gets to the counter, James is there. "Give me something. It doesn't matter what price or what type. Just, anything."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:08 am

"Yessir!"
He pours him a black coffee with no sugar or milk in it, placing them next to his cup in case he wants to add them in himself. He smiled a bit nervously and took a few steps aside to let him drink in peace. He continued cleaning glasses and mugs, occasionally eyeing the guy.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:55 am

After he gets the coffe, he leaves and is not seen until the start of school.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:29 am

James brushed some hairs off his face as he hurried to school, chewing a piece of marmalade toast while running. He almost choked on it as he nearly ran over some poor bystander. James made a loud bump as he fell on his a**, dropping the remainers of his toast and muttering an apology. He stared at the persons feet for a while before looking up...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:36 am

Walt walked by them. He noticed that the coffee shop guy and the popular girl of Junior year, and most likely Senior once people have had time to settle in, on the ground together. He shakes his head and walks past them.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:00 am

username:lupinewarrior
name:varjack
sex:male
BIO:the dark goth kid who sits in the corner and keeps quiet doesn't have many friends and the few he has he rarely opens up to do to the fact his best friend as a child betrayed him and sent him spiraling into a deep depression he changed from a happy kid to a goth almost overnight and has been one ever since he's never far from a big black book with a strange nightmare like face on its spine {he is not emo though}
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:12 am

The popular girls slaps James. She gets up and slaps him again. Then she walks away in a huff. (I couldn't think of how else to put that) Walt laughed and she slapped him.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:15 am

varjack looks up slightly from his book on the coffee shop its hard to notice him do to the fact that he's in the dark far corner
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:16 am

((Not an emo...that's what they all say))The boy muttered another apology to the popular and stunningly pretty girl as he stumbled up, rushing past her to the school. James pressed his lips hard together and rubbed his aching cheek, hoping he had not made a complete fool of himself. He settled down to his seat in the classroom just in time. Teacher hadn't come in the class yet...the sportsmen had. He shuddered as he saw their expensive looking college jackets and sneakers. They cast some poisonous looks on James as he entered and he knew he had faced trouble.
"Rustlebard. Hey, Rusty!"
James looked bluntly at the boys as the largest neared his seat.

Krusadin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:22 am

{i know that but im not}
varjack puts the book down and looks up at the black board
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:25 am

"Jerks," she said as she started to walk off. "Bi..." She turned as he started to say it. "Do you know who I AM?!?!?!?" "Yeah. Some person I would stay away from if I wanted a happy life." "I'm the boss of the high school. And because your going in that direction I'm guessing that's where your headed. You have just committed popularity suicide and I will make sure people treat you worse than (Cut in your mind to someplace just out of hearing distance)... (Now you can go back) until your stuck in a grave or your ashes get dropped and spread all over the sidewalk!" She turns and he says, "Well you don't have to get snooty." "Snooty?" "Snoty" "Snoty!?" She slapped him again and stormed off.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:30 am

(The blackboard comes to life and kills him....j/k)

One of the popular football boys leaned over to Jamesses seat and looked down on him. James tried to look into his eyes but he couldn't stand it too long. The eyes of the boys were too freaky... so pale blue that they were almost colourless. He smiled and wiped some blonde strands of hair casually off his face. James frowned but didn't say anything. The after-shave the footballer used made him feel sick.

"Did you finish my essee?"
He grinned meanly at James and one of his loyal servants crunched his knuckles behind him.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff