Reply Naruto Guild
Sasuke and Sakura

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSasori-LoverX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:02 pm
Hello. I have a question. I was wondering if Sasuke and Sakura get together or not. And, I also want to know how many episodes of Naruto there are.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:44 pm
As of now, no. And I personally dont want it to happen >.>(NaruSaku shipper)

And think theres about 226 episode released? Mabye more?  

Mr._Stabby

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:32 pm
"Of corse those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulastions are called trash, ... ~

As of chapter 366 in the Naruto manga and in all of the current episodes of Naruto and Shippuden Sakura and Sasuke have gotten no where except farther apart. There is no hope for them romantically, especially when Sakura is completely in love with Naruto.

220 Episodes of Naruto.
As of right now there is 25 episodes of Naruto: Shippuden.

~ ... but those who dont care about their companions are even worse than trash." - Obito

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:50 am
SasuSaku? xD I support any pairing, but I can tell you they haven't had much, or at least I don't think. xD -Not up to date with manga--Epic phail-  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:34 am
I support NaruSasu all the way! Well I don't exactly oppose NaruHina.....either What I do strongly oppose is SasuSaku NO WAY! IS THAT EVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! Saukra is such a slut after Sasuke leaves her she goes after Naruto I mean how slutty is that?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:45 am
sharleenkagome
I support NaruSasu all the way! Well I don't exactly oppose NaruHina.....either What I do strongly oppose is SasuSaku NO WAY! IS THAT EVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! Saukra is such a slut after Sasuke leaves her she goes after Naruto I mean how slutty is that?

i dont think sakura chasing after naruto makes her a slut. xd If someone I loved cruelty betrayed me and left me behind, i would probably chase after someone new a few years later too.  

Kexita

Anarchia_Violencia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:24 pm
There are 246 episodes of Naruto, if you're like me and download the Japanese versions with English subs.

220 of Naruto, and then 26 of Naruto: Shippuuden, which is the 10th Season of Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:26 pm
sharleenkagome

Sakura hasn't gone after Naruto, they're friends. And they've been through a lot together. So they're just really close. And she has an immense amount of respect for him and his abilities.  

Anarchia_Violencia

Almaseti

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:00 pm
Geez, just because a guy and a girl spend time together doesn't mean they're going to fall in love. Right now in the manga, the only official couples a(we)re (SUPER SPOILER)

Tsunade x Dan, Asuma x Kurenai, Minato x Kushina (those are Yondy and Naruto's mom) and Shikamaru's dad x Shikamaru's mom.

(SPOILER OVER)

So SasuSaku is still possible, as are all other combinations.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 pm
I could care less about Sakura x Sasuke. I honestly believe it will be either Naruto and Hinata or Naruto and Sakura.

And who cares about Sasuke! I mean COME ON! The name is NARUTO and NARUTO is the main character, NOT SASUKE!  

Leroy the Dragon

What the Pho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:57 pm
Naruto the Dragon
I could care less about Sakura x Sasuke. I honestly believe it will be either Naruto and Hinata or Naruto and Sakura.

And who cares about Sasuke! I mean COME ON! The name is NARUTO and NARUTO is the main character, NOT SASUKE!

Yet, Hinata and Sakura aren't the most important characters either. But Sasuke and Sakura were main characters, who says there can only be one main charater?

Even if the show is called Naruto, it doesn't mean he has to always be the main character. BLEACH isn't about BLEACH at all.

And some people aren't exactly anti-Sasuke, while most are. [/rant]

I'd think in the future the possibility is definitely existing for SasuSaku whatever. If not, Hinata can have Kiba, Naruto can have Sakura, and Sasuke can have Karin.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games