Yes
  No
  Yes and would you teach me?
  No*Punches the guy who asked to be taught*
View Results

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:59 pm
Hello from your favorite Gentlemen.

I am a gentlemen, I am here to teach and help the poeple of gaia in their real lives.I am a relationship expert and,well I guess the only proper name is either a gentlmen or a Mr.Right kinda guy.But I am here to help.meaning I will help with relationship problems or I can teach you how to do what I do.And if you do not wish to post you problems here you can PM me or ask for help in a comment in my profile.Teust me this is not a joke and I will actually try and help.Anything we talk about will be between us and only us.If you feel that you can no longer use my help then that you can post here and you can ask here and then I'll PM you if you would like.

But yes I wish only to help and I will help in anyway that I can.If all you need is to talk,then we'll talk,if you need help or advice then I will do my best,and heck if you need a little romance I could even do that but be aware if you try to cyber you will be reported.I am not a single man so I can get in trouble for this but I know some people do need help and that's all I want to do.And I will even teach a select few that I feel could od it the samething I am doing here.I will be on here every day to check my PM in box and this forum so I will be there at some point and I will help in any way that I can...Thank you and I hope we talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:37 pm
cool!  

TheSexyRabbit
Crew

gnomeman23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:43 pm
wow u came at the right time! ok so i have a gf and i like her but she is getting REALLY Pushy and its annoying because w are only 13 and shes like does not give me a break and is like holding hands and like every second i love u and gaaaa she's going to fast for me and she is turning emo or something because she is now like i hate this that sucks i only like black and grey and she is getting more tom boyish what should i do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:59 am
scream  

TheBusDriver666
Crew

jacksrevenge
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:33 pm
wow
do this always work?  
#8- Lobsters dead or alive?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff