66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Manga
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

Mulletair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:14 am
I personnally love the show on every level and I think the writing is great. The voice acting matches the characters very well and the whole show has a very polished feel to it which draws me in episode by episode. There are a few things which tend to bother me throughout the show, and even though I do not read the manga the anime is fairly far into the comic (or so I hear).

Anyways here's a list of some things I would like to see included into the show/manga-
1.More involvement from the other hidden villages.
2.A more organized classification system for the jutsu and more clear on what the difference is between the ninja elements (eg. fire, water, underworld, etc.)
3.More information of what is going on in the outer ninja world and why the Jenin are always tied up in missions and battles.
4.Why there are powerlines and video tapes yet no cars or firearms.
5.More information on the less powerful Chuunin (which there seem to be very few of) and more history of the Junin (which is probably coming just the anime is behind).
6.More information on the general people of the towns and villages.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:45 am
Personally, I just want more answers and background stories to the situations that occur, and longer fight scenes. I find they spend to much time talking, and not enough time fighting, but when they do fight, it's trully awsome.  

Gate-chan

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:51 am
It's Jounin and they are always on missions because they are more dangerous. Thus it pays alot more. And therefor its better for the economy of the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:04 am
i would like to see more ramen!!  

Death_Omen19

N3AL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:28 pm
i just want to see gaaras a** handed to him i dont like gaara and him getting owned on again would be nice  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:43 pm
Kakashi and master gai fight! If that's already happened sorry because I live in america and the show isn't out yet and the manga is only at number 6.  

Burningspirit

dragonstrikerxeno

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:04 pm
i wanna see naruto do more harem no jutsu..its pretty cool mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:40 pm
Since i haven't seen the series yet, i can't really find much to change about the manga. I would love to see some yaoi, though! blaugh Other than that, maybe less of Sakura? That would be a wonderful change! 3nodding xd  

Piffle_Princess_Misa

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff