Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Which Harry Potter book was the best?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which HP book is the BEST?
  Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone
  HP & the Champer of Secrets
  HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban
  HP & the Goblet of Fire
  HP & the Order of Phoenix
  HP & the Half Blood Prince
  HP & the Deathly Hallows
View Results

Mz_Topaz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:06 am
Out of ALL the books, which one do you guys think is the best, OR at least top 2...???  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:58 pm
i have evry book and there all the best but i voted for deathly hollows  

Sir_K_Kay

Aerialite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:33 am
I personally really liked the first book. Just how everything was new and everything. *shrugs* but that's just me. The fourth book was also pretty good.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:50 pm
I like all of them...yah, the first book was great!  

Bookworm312

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:23 am
i would have to say Deathly Hollows. That book pulled me in the most. It was probably because of the long wait and I wanted to know what would happen to Harry. *shrugs*
They're all good though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:44 pm
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows though I wish they could make the movie as good as the books xp  

killswicthengage-rock

get off my acc queer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:12 pm
harry potter and the deathly hollows was my #1 pick.#2 is the half blood prince.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:26 pm
I can't decide!
I really liked numbers 4 and 7 though. And 6.
I didn't like 5 and 2.
3 and 1 were okay.  

paperflowers_xx

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:45 pm
you know i liked them all but all in all i disliked deathly hallows theres just something about that i did not like  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:12 pm
Such a hard choice crying , but i voted half blood price (i can't wait for the movie even though it probaly won't be half as good)
i also liked 3 and 7, 4 was my least favorite (though it was still pretty good)

MagicKrystall

Mythical Gekko

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 pm
I stopped reading the series halfway through the fifth book. Though I did happen to see the movie. So I know what happened in that movie.

Out of 1-5 I would have to say. I enjoyed the fourth book the most. My least favorite was the one that made me loose interest in the series. You DO NOT kill off someones favorite character.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 pm
The 6th book the last book for was not that great. The ending was kind of typical I was hoping that someone like ron, harry or hermione to die.  

Lunaislostinspace

Velenou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 am
the Prisoner of Azkaban.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 am
LanceCalvis
I stopped reading the series halfway through the fifth book. Though I did happen to see the movie. So I know what happened in that movie.

Out of 1-5 I would have to say. I enjoyed the fourth book the most. My least favorite was the one that made me loose interest in the series. You DO NOT kill off someones favorite character.

I DID TO! I stopped half through to! But I had to continue as it was a birthday present from my parents. It was really awefull. But then I got over the aweful dry and sticky part and the book came to me again.
Though, it's a though pull. I mean, the first book you get interested, in a "oh! what a nice fairy tale" way, in the second you find it interested in a "discrimination is bullshit" way, in the third you have the eternal fear of having someone close to you betraying you, aswell as the fear of someone beliving you did it when you didn't. In the fourht book you have the intrest/fear of being fallowed, stalked, that someone want's you dead.
That someone want's to hurt you. In the forth book you have genuin hatred and the annoyance of being lied to, aswell as how harming such a deed might be. In the sixth book you get pulled to more lies, betrayal and hidden motives. And hatred, rivality and such. In the last book you have all the riddles, deaths, searching, fairy tale, betrayal and whatever...

And as the books goes on, the steadely gets darker, more serious.

Umm... Well, thats what I think... 3nodding

Something like that anyway smile

(The movie SUCK. The books are MUCH better!!)

The Auric Healer

6,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

starlight_elvan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm
It would be the 3rd book... after the 5th, the story started to become more and more boring (liked the darker tone tough). It took me a long time to finish the last of the series, and really disliked the end...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff