Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fish Totals *Come here to post your fish for each week*
ALL FISHERS PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosemaryLavender
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:42 am
Due to some confusion I would like to clarify how you know what week it is. I like to make the weekly topics in advance because it saves me a lot of time. So me or Momomof5 will have up to 3 or 4 weeks topics made in advance. To look for this weeks topic, first check the stickies. I will make the topics a sticky either on Sunday or Monday Morning. Also look for a ^_^ in the title. This means that this is the current week. Also if you find a topic locked please post here and let me or Momomof5 or Elvengem know. Thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:46 am
The_Fish_Box
Due to some confusion I would like to clarify how you know what week it is. I like to make the weekly topics in advance because it saves me a lot of time. So me or Momomof5 will have up to 3 or 4 weeks topics made in advance. To look for this weeks topic, first check the stickies. I will make the topics a sticky either on Sunday or Monday Morning. Also look for a ^_^ in the title. This means that this is the current week. Also if you find a topic locked please post here and let me or Momomof5 or Elvengem know. Thank you

When I made the weekly stickies I also added the dates for the week. Hopefully this will help clear up the confusion.  

momomof5

Fish Totals *Come here to post your fish for each week*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff