Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
Hmong... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you or any of your relatives do Hmong dancing?
  Yeah...! I gotta represent the Hmong culture! =]
  Nope...=(
  I represent Hmong culture a different way...=]
  ... >.<
View Results

MrowNOM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:03 pm
dancing...!

Do you or any of your relatives do Hmong dancing? Or do you have a group that competes in competitions/New Years? Just wondering...to make some more topics and stuff... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 pm
and if you gotta video on youtube or something...let us watch! 3nodding  

MrowNOM

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:01 am
To tell the truth, I think that stuff is really boring. : P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:14 am
Some of my relatives do that corny hand movements thing.. but I don't... xd  

Ayame Tokomi
Vice Captain

oOtraciOo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:08 pm
freaking nope!! but from what my hubby says, one of his ex-girl does and their group is freaking pretty good! but i dont know nor have i ever seen with my own eyes. but that's here nor there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:14 pm
Sticky~Rice

THANK YOU!!! i couldnt say it any better!!! yes it is really boring. and especially nowadays with them people trying to spice up the traditional Hmong Clothes & Hmong Dance with their stupid Fashion Sense or hip Dance Choreography, is really stupid. (@ least... thats what i think) they should just leave it alone and just continue its original and traditional look and dance steps.

some things r just better off left untouched/unchanged!  

oOtraciOo

Lali_Li

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:45 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:46 am
mrgreen  

Lali_Li

Lali_Li

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:49 am
Sticky~Rice

I thought so to. but you don't really get into the dance and everything unless you do it yourself. kind of like art sport and almost everthing out there. so yes It is boring but for the people who are performing it, its fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:47 am
oOtraciOo
Sticky~Rice

THANK YOU!!! i couldnt say it any better!!! yes it is really boring. and especially nowadays with them people trying to spice up the traditional Hmong Clothes & Hmong Dance with their stupid Fashion Sense or hip Dance Choreography, is really stupid. (@ least... thats what i think) they should just leave it alone and just continue its original and traditional look and dance steps.

I agree. They also shorten the Hmong skirts for girls and bagged the guys pants more too. Things were better the way they were back then. Now our culture is losing its way and is dying.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

oOtraciOo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:56 am
Niitsu Kakunoshin
oOtraciOo
Sticky~Rice

I agree. They also shorten the Hmong skirts for girls and bagged the guys pants more too. Things were better the way they were back then. Now our culture is losing its way and is dying.

u r so rite about that....and @ the same time...it is so sad too. *stupid hmong people!*

there is absolutely nothing "traditional" or "cultural" about the way those hmong people r trying to represent! (& yet another reason y i do not part-take in any Hmong festivals or celebration)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:57 pm
oOtraciOo
Niitsu Kakunoshin
oOtraciOo
Sticky~Rice

u r so rite about that....and @ the same time...it is so sad too. *stupid hmong people!*

there is absolutely nothing "traditional" or "cultural" about the way those hmong people r trying to represent! (& yet another reason y i do not part-take in any Hmong festivals or celebration)

I agree...what happened...?! 3nodding crying  

MrowNOM

Manchy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:46 pm
hmm have I posted here before? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:14 pm
hmm...is that a picture of bats taped together??  

justinetsab

zasaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:20 am
if there hot and u no them then its kool  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items