Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
So what's up with people... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:39 am
... making the same threads here and in the D/P guild?

I'm pretty sure that you'd only need to make one thread in either here or there. Cause it's still filled with smart people that can answer your question. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:42 am
60% of this guild still goes to JP's guild anyways.

Secretly of course.  

Shigeru the Hero

Pyfe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:48 am
I was just about to post a similar topic. *notes that the thread under this one is also a D/P copy pasta topic*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:52 am
I've seen threads that have been made in all the major Pokemon guilds in the past.

TOPG, DP, TPL, etc.

Reminds me of this comic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shigeru the Hero

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:44 am
It's getting kind of annoying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:46 am
Well you have no control of what they do in other guilds..so you might as well ignore it  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:00 pm
Basically people ask the same question both places, it typically gets answered first here, and possibly answered there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:03 pm
the sad thing is..the same people here answer it over there...
now Mr.nitnit..
whats your input on Prince sushi Requesting to demote people who has more posts than her?  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:05 pm
I'm pretty sure I made it very clear over there that she's incompetant, nazi-like, and will be the downfall of that guild if allowed to run it.

Seriously, if JPzero wants someone to revamp his guild, he could ask someone who can do it correctly... someone like Kunx or PPC is better suited than her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:05 pm
16bit-Plumber
the sad thing is..the same people here answer it over there...
now Mr.nitnit..
whats your input on Prince sushi Requesting to demote people who has more posts than her?

Not here too sweatdrop  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:15 pm
Actually, I've noticed we get far fewer questions since our members tend to be... more knowledgeable.

We often get more random chat threads, or "wow look at that" or "help me make this one specific pokemon the man" threads.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
nitnit
I'm pretty sure I made it very clear over there that she's incompetant, nazi-like, and will be the downfall of that guild if allowed to run it.

Seriously, if JPzero wants someone to revamp his guild, he could ask someone who can do it correctly... someone like Kunx or PPC is better suited than her.
did you know your very easy to anger?

so there is 3 vice captains
You
Prince of pink
Prince sushi

two of you went missing...so that leave sushi..right?
so she is required to "control" the guild while you guys are gone...
I don't see a problem with that..but she came on too strong...very strong warning new members..Ect.

where was i going with this..sushi has nothing against you,she actually supports you,and i guess she didnt want to play favs. when she put your name on the list...

what she should do is have an open thread talking about the changes to the rules and stuff so the memebers could comment on how to make it more user friendly..

what do you think?  

16bit-Plumber

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:23 pm
I says that those guilds are worse than this one. dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:17 pm
nitnit

'Cause I'm the only one of the ones you mentioned who actually shows the initiative. Ah wait, I wasn't mentioned. Nor was Shigeru. Odd. Because the two of us (along with Sushi) seem to be the ones actually bringing forth suggestions for improvements. Surely, if you are not in concordance with Sushi's methods alone, then you must be if Shigeru and I are involved, right? Don't worry--we'll make sure that the guild sees nothing but improvements. It's in good hands. That's what you want, right? The best for the guild that you are vice captain of? If you are sincere in the cause, rather than worried about a title, then why don't you help revamp the guild instead of complain about the inactivity warning you received?  

Pyfe

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces