Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 pm
Unedited Rare

.:Kirin Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Sabin
Name of horse: Ambrose
Owner: GrnGriff
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forgiving
Breed: Spirited
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
--Alt Kirin Lines~with the hair that's shown on them.
--Body:: A dull black. (Like...a dark gray)
--Scales:: Darker black than his body(or really dark gray so it looks like a 'darker black'). I want his scales to be broken by little pin-pricks of white light, like a night sky. Not overly blanketed with, but not too light, either. This goes for the leg scales, too (maybe a bit more on the leg scales...for balance). I trust you.
--Horn:: 'Dark' Black
--Hooves:: 'Dark' Black
--Mane/Tail hair:: White
--Eyes:: Dark Amber or Honey
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Dead Flowers Forever
Owner: Getsurae
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Reminiscent
Breed: Soundtrack
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Up to colorist, but here is the catch! This is going to be a tribute to one of my all time favorite bands! I’m going to give you a set of lyrics, and a link to the song. I would like the colorist to make this Soq from how they are inspired from the song! She can have as many or as little edits as you want, I want to see how this song inspires you. There are 2 things I would like:

1. A megaphone hanging from her neck.
2. The bird image that will be in the refrences somewhere on her. Can be as big or small as you’d like, aswell as any color.
These things are crucial to her. Other than that you have free reign pretty much^^

Reference image(s): Ok, so I have one image, some lyrics and a song.

Bird Logo thinger

Dead Flowers Forever Song

Lyrics:
Beneath these feet, underneath the thick concrete…
there used to be a sandy beach, but no one will ever know.
Flowers used to grow beneath the paving stones.

Valentine Days. Halloween Nights.
These are supposed to be the best days of our lives.
Now we're stuck in the middle. Stuck in the middle.

Days like weeks, patiently we plot and scheme
to bring you to your knees with hearts pinned to our sleeves.
Flowers used to grow beneath the paving stones.

Valentine Days. Halloween Nights.
These are supposed to be the best days of our lives.
Now we're stuck in the middle. Stuck in the middle.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: up to colorist
Tag feather color: up to colorist
Hair/clothing edits: Whatever hair you feel like doing; preferably something epicly cool, and the megaphone of course^^
Total Price: 550k

Getsurae

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 pm
New Skinwalker Soquili

.:New Skinwalker Soquili:.

.:New Cursed Soquili:.

Name of horse: Loa

Owner: Etherial Requiem

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calculating

Breed: WoW Cosplay

Description:
- Feline Pelt, draft lines, normal nose (non-roman)
- Pelted form to match the reference picture entirely, with eyes that glow more, no pupil.

Unpelted.

- Medium length hair, white, messy.
- Medium length tail, white, messy.
- Chest, back, stomach, all have thicker, ruffled fur.
- Everywhere the pelt covers, I would like to be pure white.
- Shading to be a light blue/aqua to make the white stand out more as white/blue instead of white/gray.
- Smooth expression, not snarling if possible.

Reference image(s): X

Default accessory color(s)?: CC

Tag BG (for custom tag): X

Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sophitia Alexandra
Owner: GallusDomesticus
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vengeful
Breed: Soul Caliber Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes- Sophitia has blue eyes (with dark eyelashes, if they’re not considered edits)
Body- Her body should be completely skin tone cream, with a small ‘x’ scar across her chest. Along her front leg, she should have greek lettering (as shown on her ref, the lettering is on her sword.) On her face, I’d like there to be tears streaming down, if possible, of course~
Hair/Tail- Should be blonde throughout~ (Hair and mane in edits section)

Reference image(s):
Sophitia Ref1
Close up of face (so you can get an idea of eye color and headpiece.)

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Hair/tail- Sophitia’s hair is a large, singular braid that goes from the top of her mane, all the way down to her knees (not touching the floor, ) at the base, it should have a small feathery headpiece (follow the reference #1 and you should be spot-on, it’s really just a small circle made of feathers, with two larger feathers poking out the top.), the tail is CC, unedited is fine (as long as it’s either long, braided of curly2)~

Accesories/Jewlery- CC (as long as she’s not fully clothed and doesn’t have the sandals.) Feel free to use artist interpretation of her sword/ shield and armor pieces to turn into something soq-appropriate (I myself couldn’t think of a way to translate this.) Her character is a warrior, so perhaps that gives you a bit more direction on how to go?
I would like her on the draft lines, please~ (roman nose please!)

Price: 850k (paying for heavy edits~)

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:40 am
Regular (on warhorse lines w/extra leg feathering)
Colorist wanted: Sabin Duvert
Name of horse: Phye'li
Owner: o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o
Temper : Personable
Breed: SoA Cosplay
Description : A dark brown with an appaloosa pattern and a white 'snippet' on her nose, black ears and stockings. See reference! :3 Hair should be the 'wild' style. (I'd like her to have the clamshell necklace from the trading post, if possible) You may interpret the reference as you see fit.
Reference image(s): http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/BishounenFancier/SoA/phyeli.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Brown/white/green
Premade Tag Number: 028
Hair/clothing edits: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:28 am
Unedited Rare

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Frore
Owner: Tudora
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cold
Breed: Highland Bull
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Draft body, the fluffy draft fetlocks, normal/non-roman nose
-Crimped mane style
-Demonhorns 1
-Wing style 3 (ragged feathers)
-Deviltail 2
-Dark brown eyes
-Colors: like the ref images.
I like subtle variations in colors rather than a solid base color (such as slightly darker where the fur on the cattle breed would be, like around the knees... just nothing too dramatic/noticable).
I'd like the mane to maybe have some strands be slightly darker or lighter than others...and maybe the tips of the strands be slightly lighter than their base?
(I would also prefer that the entire wings not be one solid shade.)
Reference image(s):
http://www.travel-pictures-gallery.com/images/scotland/highlands/scotland-0006.jpg
http://www.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/f/flapjax/177.jpg
http://www.littlehighlandfarm.com/images/Herd/BrycenF020307.jpg
http://www.ads.agrisupportonline.com/forsale/5000/5570.jpg
http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens7478332module63621372photo_1255810610highland_cow.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: no accessories
Tag frame color (for custom tag): your choice
Tag feather color (for custom tag): your choice
Tag BG (for custom tag): your choice

Tudora
Crew

Omnipresent Whisperer

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 pm
.:Edited Wind Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Felmino!
Name of Horse: Bifröst
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Vain
Description: Like the reference image, please! I would like the "draft horse" heavy stallion lines, please, with the roman nose and foot fluff. I would also like the eagle Wind wings.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default Accessory Color(s)?: No default accessories.
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color: CC
Hair/Clothing Edits: Just like the reference image, with custom edited hair and tail. I would like the "draft horse" heavy stallion lines, please, with the roman nose and foot fluff. I would also like the eagle Wind wings. I realise the elbow feathers are mutant features; they can just be left off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 pm
.:Alicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Fel
Name of horse: Lorei
Owner: Reiterei
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Palomino
Description:
-Golden/Tan fur mottled with white areas.
-White on legs, varying lengths on each, no higher than knee.
-Muzzle is slightly lighter than the rest of her, white blaze from horn to nose.
-Vivid green eyes
-Curly 2 light golden/blonde hair
-Curly 2 light golden/blonde tail
-Darker gold Uni horn
-Darker gold Uni cloven hooves
-Wings same color as hair with white tips of feathers. Wing type 2 (Heron).

Edits:
-Fetlocks on legs
-Ears facing behind her

Reference Image(s): [X] [X]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: No defaults, please
Premade Tag Number: 008 A New Day

Reiterei

Interstellar Galaxy

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Heaven-Leigh
Owner: Belalusiia
Temper: Careful
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Colors - See ref image.

Edits - (8 simple = 3 moderate)
+ Mane - Edited like ref image.
+ Tail - Uni tail with edited tuft. See Ref image.
+ Horn - Slightly curved and longer than normal. Still spiral like unicorn horn. See ref image.

+ Blue bandana.
+ Leg-warmers. Leg-warmers have a few rips in them. I'd like for the leg-warmers to be a bit loose at the bottom, with feathery fetlocks showing underneath.
+ Extra feathery fetlocks.

+ Silver chains/simple jewelry. Several from her hair with star charms. One around her neck with a star on it also. One on her front leg warmer with crescent moon.
+ Small blue bird on her head.

Reference Image(s): [plushie]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See description.

..::✖ ✕ ✖::..

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nande
Owner: sailormoon72491
Temper: Absent-minded
Breed: SoA OC
Description: See below in my ref images, the show it pretty well. Way better then I can explain that is.
Reference image(s): MAIN REF
In general, a few other pets I have of her, to help understand her markings more.:
[x][x][x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ??
Premade Tag Number: 032 Savannah
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A

MAIN REF
Mane: Look at the Ref image above to see a rough idea on how it looks. And medium length. But still being a mod edit.
Tail: Again please look at the ref above, I kind of want to flowy/curly like that. But I want her tail to be long. Actual length up to you, but please long. But still being a mod edit.
Accessories: I actually can't decide if I want her to have any of not, so this is totally up to you. But think simple, so flowery things, and beads yes. Necklaces, and bracelets are what I prefer. But again, up to you, and she's a simple girl.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm
Colorist wanted: Felemino =D
Name of horse: Pavo Lycaon
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cunning *if thats how you spell it...*
Breed: Draft with fetlocks
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
This is a horse with the idea that its markings are a mix of an african wild dog, and a green peacock. Markings are pretty much CC as long as you keep that in mind.
Note*
-I really like how the spots stand out against the white in this picture, though I'd rather the horse not have a ton of white, just enough to convey it is partly based off an african wild dog.
-Also, I really like the green on the neck in this picture. You can base the peacock part of the horse on this picture, once again I supreamly love how that color of green and blue mix so well.
-I would like it to have the line down the forehead like the african wild dogs do. you can curve it, make it straight, or make it a different color if you wish, I just like how it looks on them<3.
- Her hair color is deep red. Like in this picture.
- Her eyes are a deep purple, maybe a hint of green around the edges. Tyrian purple is about the shade I'm going for.
-If you wanted to add any accent colors to the accessories, I'd like it to be a deep red or purple to match her =3. Though if you see a different color fits better, I'm not really too picky. I'd rather her look the best she can ;3.
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you think looks best
Premade Tag Number: moonlight cherry blossom
Tag BG (for custom tag): I'd like to choose which tag to give her till after I see her ^^;;. Just so I know the colors go well with what I choose<3.
-It has a braided mane like in this picture. Though they would be standing straight up, and a little thicker. I like how they are spaced and the kind of tower style to the braid. Where her shoulder meets her neck, a piece of hair should kind of flow over it, like it has come undone from its braid. It could be wavy, or just follow the natural curve of her shoulder with just a slight wave.
-In each braid, in the middle, stands a peacock feather. Just like the mane in this picture, but imagine they are stuck to the head with the braids =3.
- She has the arrowhead necklace from the trading post. You can make the stone any color if you wish, I trust your eye to make it look fabulous.
- If she could have some feathers floating around her, or maybe by her tail *like in the trading post* or entwined in her tail, that would be really cool. Though not demanded.
Her tail is braided by the base, but halfway down it turns into tight curls *if it looks bad, I don't mind them being looser like in this picture*. It is also the red of her mane.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 pm
Colorist wanted: Felmino.
Name of horse: King Arthur.
Owner razz ollack
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Understanding.
Breed:Arthurian king.
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: A light cream brown in the front of him then mixed with a coffee brown near his back, Belly, And legs. His muzzle is a even darker brown that almost looks black. He's dappled all over with cream colored spotting.
Hair: Very curly/ cripped/ frizzy-ish hair dull brown hair that fades a little bit on the tips to a light cream color. Please look at ref. His mane is cropped short like in the ref. His tail ends about wear the cropped unedited style does, but it too is much like his mane and is very cripped.
I want him to have draft body, without the roman nose, but with the fluffy leg feathering that comes with the draft lines.
Eyes: Hazel. A mix of brown, Forest green, And hints of gold.
Hoof: Are a sliver color very shiny.
Clothing: Unlike the ref I don't want him in full body armor. A gold chest plate, With the designs like in the ref on it. (Just do the best you can. I don't care if you wing it.) From his knees to the start of his hooves should be gold plated gloves. No designs on these. A also gold belt goes over his belly. Big circles in this belt that have carved lion heads in them. Designs like the ones on his chest plate in the middle where the circles aren't. His sword which is gold too (Please see ref) Is held on by the belt. The designs are like the rest of his clothing and are like his chest designs. A thick gold bracelet on the top of his front right leg. Please see ref for the designs. A thick gold necklace choker on his neck that is just like his bracelet. Once again please see the ref. A gold crown rests on his curly hair. It's the classic kind of cartoon-ish crown. Jewels of all different colors (This is up to you to pick which ones) rest in a line in the middle of his crown. See ref. It should be place over his ears, Having them peck through. Since they hold it in place.
Reference Image(s):Full picture of the clothing ref.
Chest plate close up.
Belt close up.
Lion head design
Bracelet and necklace choker.
Crown.
His sword.
Coloring and dappling.
Hair style and coloring.

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?:No default accessories!
Premade Tag Number:16.
Tag frame color (for custom tag):NA
Tag feather color (for custom tag):NA
Tag BG (for custom tag):NA
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Very curly/ cripped/ frizzy-ish hair dull brown hair that fades a little bit on his tips to a light cream color. Please look at ref. His mane is cropped short like in the ref. Unlike the ref I don't want him in full body armor. A gold chest plate, With the designs like in the ref on it. From his knees to the start of his hooves should be gold plated gloves. No designs on these. A also gold belt goes over his belly. Big circles in this belt that have carved lion heads in them. Designs like the ones on his chest plate in the middle where the circles aren't. His sword which is gold too (Please see ref) Is held on by the belt. The designs are like the rest of his clothing and are like his chest designs. A thick gold bracelet on the top of his front right leg. Please see ref for the designs. A thick gold necklace choker on his neck that is just like his bracelet. Once again please see the ref. A gold crown rests on his curly hair. It's the classic kind of cartoon-ish crown. Jewels of all different colors (This is up to you to pick which ones) rest in a line in the middle of his crown. See ref. It should be place over his ears, But still having them peck through. Since they hold it in place.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:10 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua
Owner: hanging gallow & aprillilly
Temper: Serene
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description:
Hair: Curly 2 template (for both mane and tail no uni tail). White in color.
Horn: White
Hooves: Peach/tan color (color is in ref)
Body: Just like the ref pic (it's easy to just show it then describe it >< *white markings should go all the way up her neck). Orange stripe down her back, fading to gold, white markings along her back and neck. Marking on her legs and back should resemble somewhat of a dun (>< wasn't sure if the ref showed that so I added it to help out nothing changed in looks from the post in the custom thread).
Reference Image(s): Ref Piccy
Dun
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue, white, CC
Premade Tag Number: 008
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Blue like eyes
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Blues/whites
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:38 am
.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Name of horse: Mikki
Owner: Azael_Rose
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Chubby
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark Brown Eyes, Off-White/Smoky Grey Punk Style Mane and Tail. Her base is slightly whiter than her hair and the marking on her rump is a dark grey. Her hooves are just slightly darker grey than the markings. For markings see ref below. If I could I'd love for her to have a small dark blue ribbon/hairbow (from the trading post).
Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Ribbon/hairbow - dark blue
Premade Tag Number: 038

((This is a cosplay of my mouse, Mikki - unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her...))

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:02 am
Colorist wanted: Felmino <3
Name of horse: A Passing Elegance "Beauty"
Owner: mewmew kittykat94
Temper: Peaceful
Breed: Horse Breed // Quarter Horse?
Description:
xxx Hair: Medium Hair Style for mane and tail, colored black
xxx Coloration: She's completely black. She has a white snip on her nose [face ref] and has white on her hind left leg [see leg refs for different angles]
xxxxEyes: Her eyes are dark brown
Reference image(s): [Face] [leg 1] [leg 2] [Scarf] [blues] [butterfly] Crappy Ref
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult only
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: 16
Tag frame color (for custom tag): x
Tag feather color (for custom tag): x
Tag BG (for custom tag): x
Hair/clothing edits: She has a short scarf, wrapped around her neck like the scarf on the mannequin but in these blue tones(any design is CC) and a small butterfly (in the background) design visible on one of the ends

*Please note, in the crappy ref, she isn't really white, I really just wanted to show how her markings were and how I wanted the scarf ><;

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games