Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventure Quest Forum Guild

Back to Guilds

An awesome, informitive, and fun filled guild for Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, and Warp Force players and fans. 

Tags: Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, Warp Force 

Reply ~Adventure Quest Forum~
Welcome to the AQ Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Kyou Kiiro
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:39 am
Welcome, you can post as much as you want and crew members can use The Blog section, to become a crew all you have to do is ask and have a reason, You can make as many new forums as you want, but if theres any abusing of power, or screwing up the forums ill give u a warning, its hard to get a warning if your not trying, u can get one by out of topic posting in a topiced area, there will be some chatterbox forums for anyone to talk about whatever, you can not get a warning in these  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:28 pm
Thousand Foot Kruch
Welcome, you can post as much as you want and crew members can use The Blog section, to become a crew all you have to do is ask and have a reason, You can make as many new forums as you want, but if theres any abusing of power, or screwing up the forums ill give u a warning, its hard to get a warning if your not trying, u can get one by out of topic posting in a topiced area, there will be some chatterbox forums for anyone to talk about whatever, you can not get a warning in these

ty for welcome biggrin  

Cocomii

Brett the Champ
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:57 pm
I am the vice captain of this guild, so If you have any questions, you could also contact me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:05 am
I'm a crew member so I'm also available for contact, but contact the captain or vice-captain if possible.  

Bleh Apocrypha

Vice Captain

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
~Adventure Quest Forum~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers