Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
EmeraldHikariSakura!-- No Time for Gaia T_T. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 pm
*EmeraldHikariSakura*

my other alies is Yolei88
Don't judge this book by her cover...there's a lot going on in her head and life.
User Image
Real Life Profile:
Name:... Em / Yolei
Born: May 11 1988 blaugh
I am a: female
Field of Study: psychology
I Love learning! I might Tranfer schools. I had trouble trying out for the volleyball team there! ...so I got into the Student Government at my school instead...Yay!
I love volleyball,I am into philosophy, and love ideas , and am getting better at liking challenges too razz
I love Sonic The Hedgehog!
User Image
I Love Sakura
and Li!
User Image
I Love:
Jimi Hendrix
Christina Agiulera
A Tribe Called Quest
Asheru
Pink Floyd
Daft Punk
and more...I am in love with music and will listen to anything except the new rap that's out now and country music.
I think Digimon is part philosophical, which is one of the reasons why I love that show soo much! I love Season Two digimon, even though season one was pretty amazing as well. My two favourite characters in Zero Two are Yolei and Ken razz
I've got a baby Leafmon, who has evolved into a Stingmon ,and is now Ophanimon! I love her half to death!! heart Her Name is Tailen.
User Image
I hate! closed minded people, who think that they are the centre of gravity.
I see good in everyone...untill they feel like proving me wrong.

I have lots of aquaintences, but few good friends. I cherish all of my good friends, and try being thankful for the everyday things that we all take for granted.
I spend a lot of time alone and do a lot of reflecting.
I love Japanese Culture and am going so save up to go there within the next few years.

User Image
I love my family, They showed me that no matter what they are there for me... in their own ways smile
User Image(my RP Appearance) exclaim
I have been called Insightful, creative, reliable, stubborn, lazy, intellectually curious, a hopeless romantic, a reluctant philosopher,and much more
I'm controled by my morals... some people say that it blocks me from having fun...whatever!!!
I'n beginning to see that love is out there, so I'm going to wait for it whee
I'm really easy to get to know... untill I draw my barrier and become secretive and mysterious. Trust will get you past my barrier, so don't worry lol. Other then that...Let's just say that I'm a complicated girl, and leave it at that lol sweatdrop
Here is my Digimon Dream Team! (done by X Kaos X)
I hope to eventually get all four of these digimon mrgreen
User Image
*I'm A Loner Looking For Truth In The World*
User Image

* P.S IllusionaryPromise is my other account *  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:33 pm
Welcome!  

Night_Creation

Sidle my Idol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:35 am
Welcome to tamer island Yolie, i hope you have loads of fun here!
Sara: Hi Leafmon!
This is Sara, my Nyaromon  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:16 am
Hmm, I see you didn't manage to reserve the other 4 posts, oh well, but I hope to see you again, Yolei.

MY TAMER IS NOT BRIGHT, BUT HER HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE.  

Ari Phoenix

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:03 am
hahah I dont know how that works, but I can do it now
By the way, thankz for the welcomes blaugh

Reserve #1
this is what I started out with:
User Image
A leafmon I like to call Tailen ...very cute huh? I got him a while ago... I swear I thought I was dreaming when I ended up in the digital world... it was masive... the trees were weird colours, and I was just sitting there with millions of eggs. Then one appeared right infront of me. it was glowing, and so were two other objects that just happened to be in my pocket: a D3 and a crest... once I pulled that out of my pocket and recognized it , I saw it to be the crest of light... weird... So there it was I picked up the egg and put it on my lap for a bit, and sat there with it. it didnt budge, so I sat with it for the night and fell asleep with it. then when I woke up there was a baby leafmon curled up in my arms. I woke up so startled, but so excited! I finally had a digimon to call my own! heart
he's a little shy like me but is very smart, and because I think way too much , he calms me down when I start to panic a little bit. he likes salty snacks. I like them too, but I'd prefer sweets. once in a while I'll bring him cheesecake and he goes bazzerk! we both share that love ... even though he's small he's tough, and uses problem solving to get out of trouble. he cries when he really wants to play with another baby digimon, then when he gets the chance ( cuz its not often, I spend a lotof my time with him ) he loves it for a while.
Baby Tailen in a nutshell!
And this is where I introduce Minomon!!!
he's a bit wackier...yes wackier ...but so cute!! he get's a bit aggressive if he thinks someone is trying to hurt me, but he's the same old baby tailen, with a few perks...or pricks... sometimes if I dont hold him the right way... it can hurt eek . but I can't get mad at this little guy blaugh
heart

User Image

I didn't forget about wormmon, because I know that this s his regular form, so thats why I warp Digivolved minomon into Stingmon!
now Tailen is really powerful...and he can fly whee
still the same Tailen from before, but I talkto him way too much about philosophy and try to diagnos him to see what his personality is like (I'm a psych student) so he picks up on this ...and at the most random times while out in the digiworld ( or hiding in a not so populus place in the real world) he will ask a random question, like... "does everyone have a heart, because you told me about people who are evil and that have no feelings of remorse?" and thats where it starts. I love the convos, but I'm not always in the mood... I guess he's just really as curious as I was when I was younger...and still am.
okay so here he is!... I'm so proud of him!

User Image

Cool huh?... let's see what happens next! blaugh

Now I've Got the Digiegg of Darknesss to Digivolve Stingmon into Angewoman!
User Image
Tailen's not gone... I just found an alternate way of digivolving him... now into a her razz if that makes sense razz
My Alternate Ultimate mrgreen
Shes Really Wise and insightful. like a gaurdian Angel wink I still call her Tailen, she doesnt mind, but for the purpose of this unexpected evolution I'm going to call her Sakura blaugh
User ImageUser Image
She knows things that only a bhudist monk would know... sooo much wisdom xd
She Was my Unexpected Christmas Gift and I love her to death!

Now for my new years present!
Ophanimon!
User Image

Yeay! I'm Complete... I think... or completely different from what I started from  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:06 am
User ImageReserve #2  

TsukinoLuffy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:09 am
User ImageReserve #3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:15 am
User ImageReserve # 4  

TsukinoLuffy

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:39 am
Marth: HI YOLEI!!! XD xd *glomps yolei*
Hiro:Hi there.Don't mind my tamer. He gets happy alot. rolleyes
Marth:What that supposed to mean, huh!? mad
Hiro:Nothing.>.>;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:18 am
"... And den', when they were all done, dey both went back t' eggs!"

"... ... ... Interesting..."

As the duo walked up, the girl in the dark suit and shocky gray hair and her bat-like friend on her head, they headed towards the the tamers ahead...

"Ahoy there!" Aria said as she waved.

"Ahoy? We aren't at sea..."  

aria9

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:34 pm
Marth:HI THERE!! xd
Rune:Calm down, already.
Marth:Whateve's.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:50 pm
Variation Marth

Wow... ur so happy... *stares at him in awe.* Hi! * sits down with some chocolate* you guys want some? Here Tailen... here's the cheesecake I saved for you... I was gonna give it to you when we got home, but I can alwasy get more and I know ur famished.

xd THANK YOU! mmmmm *finds a comfortable spot and starts to eat, but sees hiro and offers him some. *  

TsukinoLuffy

keegy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:16 pm
hi yolei and tailen my digi bretheren  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:11 pm
yolei88
Variation Marth

Wow... ur so happy... *stares at him in awe.* Hi! * sits down with some chocolate* you guys want some? Here Tailen... here's the cheesecake I saved for you... I was gonna give it to you when we got home, but I can alwasy get more and I know ur famished.

xd THANK YOU! mmmmm *finds a comfortable spot and starts to eat, but sees hiro and offers him some. *

Hiro:Why thank you Tailen.*politely takes some of the cheesecake and sits down next Tailen*
Marth:Aw, don't they look so cute!? 4laugh  

Matthew McConnery

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:13 pm
Hey...all my digimon are away right now so its just me here saying hi.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff