Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bomberman for brawl!
  yes
  no
View Results

bealfeal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:46 pm
heres some charters that might me likely to go in that really should and would be awesome,banjo kazzoie,bulzeeb(regualas),bomberman,megaman lets see how many you can come up with?(these need to be likely  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:40 am
First of all...

It's SPELLED, CHARACTERS. Go back to school and learn something.

Secondly, Banjo KAZOOIE is owned by Rare. They are owned by Microsoft. As much as I miss them, they won't be in Brawl. I don't even know who the hell bulzeeb/regualas is. Bomberman isn't that special. Megaman is the only one I agree with.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Talwar126

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:20 am
I want to see a Sonic and Tails team, ala Ice Climbers.

I'd also like to see Little Mac. Pokemon fans can pretend he's Hitmonchan and more mature people can enjoy a classic. ^^;

Um... and if Squeenix and Nintendo are as close now as I hope that are, I'd LOVE to see Geno. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:05 pm
I think Geno has a good chance.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

IceStormV1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:06 pm
First off it's CHARACTERS, anyhow.

Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario (They could easly work the two as a Single person ala Zelda/Shiek.)

3rd Gen/4th Gen Pokemon (Red is just adding to the first Generation overkill. There so many new pokemon which would make for good brawlers like Lucario, Plusle/Minun, Gardevoir, Blaziken, ect.)

Sonic (This goes without saying, everyone wants the Mario Vs. Sonic dream-match.)

Lyn (There is more to Fire emblem then pretty boys with bright color hair. She'd be perfect here.)

Ridley (If there is only going to be one more newcomer in brawl, I pray that's it's Ridley. He's just too big a character not to be in it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:34 pm
IceStormV1

Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario (They could easly work the two as a Single person ala Zelda/Shiek.)

3rd Gen/4th Gen Pokemon (Red is just adding to the first Generation overkill. There so many new pokemon which would make for good brawlers like Lucario, Plusle/Minun, Gardevoir, Blaziken, ect.)

Sonic (This goes without saying, everyone wants the Mario Vs. Sonic dream-match.)

Lyn (There is more to Fire emblem then pretty boys with bright color hair. She'd be perfect here.)

Ridley (If there is only going to be one more newcomer in brawl, I pray that's it's Ridley. He's just too big a character not to be in it.)

I've already corrected him on his spelling errors. 3nodding  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

king Hippo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:43 pm
IceStormV1

I don't I think Sonic would be a good character to add. At all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm
Bomberman...I've never played the game, but just by the title I'd say what he does is rather redundant.

But what can he do besides bomb the hell out of people?

Any other characters may be thought up, but I'd say it's too late for them to add anymore characters...I think. They'd have to work over time to ensure that it was still released by December.
And while I'm sure Nintendo isn't nitpicky, I believe another company would have to prostrate themselves and beg to be allowed to have a character of their creation admitted. That's how Snake got in. His creator had asked for Snake to be in Melee.

The games getting revised and will have how many new characters? As for me, just the thought of playing a new Super Smash game is satisfactory for me.

Amargana

IceStormV1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:11 pm
king Hippo
IceStormV1

You can have your own opinion, I respect that, but fact is that people like you are in the minority. Sonic is without a doubt the most requested character for brawl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:27 pm
IceStormV1
king Hippo
IceStormV1

You can have your own opinion, I respect that, but fact is that people like you are in the minority. Sonic is without a doubt the most requested character for brawl.
I know.  

king Hippo

-0-Blaze_Vix-0-

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:04 pm
Id like to maybe see Wolf in the game. Another Fox character or something.

I cant really think of anyone else at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:29 pm
SilentBlackTiger
IceStormV1

I've already corrected him on his spelling errors. 3nodding
if you have played,bomberman second attack like i have theres a lot of possiblites,A.melee for starters just a simple punch and kick is easy to add,
B.in second attack he has 7 type of bombs these could easily be his b atks
C.his special atk can be the gravity bomb which 1 hits anything  

bealfeal

bealfeal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:33 pm
SilentBlackTiger
First of all...

Secondly, Banjo KAZOOIE is owned by Rare. They are owned by Microsoft. As much as I miss them, they won't be in Brawl. I don't even know who the hell bulzeeb/regualas is. Bomberman isn't that special. Megaman is the only one I agree with.
I did not know this...this is a major disapointment but then again if thats true why is snake in the game?(dont know who owns him) i mean he's owned by someone from sony since MG4 is only for ps3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:36 pm
SilentBlackTiger
First of all...

although bomberman isn't that special to the majority he is one of the nintedo charters that has been with them since the NES. although bomberman,as much as i hate this.is dying very fast dew to major kiddiness or crappy gameplay(generations and zero) there is a chance that he will show up  

bealfeal

oldschool_gamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:40 pm
Geez. Don't you people tink it's a little too late to be thinking of new characters for Brawl?  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff