Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Questing for new dream avi need donations please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:20 am
Hello captain, crew and memebers of the legion of helpers. I have recently been scammed and I was half way through my guest for my old dream avi but know I have gotten most of the stuf the guy stole and now I am questing for the rest. Seeing as you all are also working on your avi I will accept donations that are low. (not saying I want high donations....I just would like any donations) the list is right here:
User Image
Royal Yukata
Feet Wraps
Hand Wraps
Wooden Sandals
Maroone Slacks
Labu Necklace
Flame Sword
Angelbow X2
Phoenix Circlet
that's all total value is:142719 Goldgg, minus all I have it is:117 479. It's missing a few items I couldn't find on tektek but I've added them in the list, I am curently questing for a flame sword and then I'll be questing for my one Angelbow. I hope I followed all the rules and haven't disturbed any of the crew or members On this awsome guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 pm
Note: Read the rules, post your dream avi in your first post, or make the blacklist.

Not trying to be an ashole, and I've been exceptionally lenient in here when it comes to things, but I do expect that the major bases be covered... and, no, having your dream avi in your sig doesn't count.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:16 pm
sweatdrop sorry never saw that part....Doing so soon..I've got a roleplay to get to and a major amount of journal entries to finish....in other words I'm a busy man  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 pm
as am I... but, like I said, correct the issue or it won't be an issue.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:29 am
Okay Dronze I have the Avi up and I finished the list, and Now I wait till I get a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:50 am
see... that wasn't that hard...  

dronze
Vice Captain

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:20 pm
No not at all, now to get the roleplay I'm in back on it's feet and get all my charecter descriptions finished in my journal....And to wait for someone else to respond to this thing....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:53 am
Okay.......what is going on....no one is responding.  

Phoenix utashima

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff