Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
ATTN: I NEED HELP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunx990

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:01 pm
My old account was banned for "profitting from botting," gay I know but I was wondering of you fine people could help me rebuild my avi. I need these main items.

Seagreen sports vest
Romani Glasses
2k6 Spirited Corsage

Also any gold donations will be welcomed.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:08 pm
rofl rofl  

Jonnnn

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Clash City Rawker
rofl rofl
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:50 pm
bump  

Kunx990

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:52 pm
I think I have a spare cloak. Hold on.

EDIT: I do. Trade request started.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:54 pm
Kunx990
bump
*screenshots*

Poor Kunx. Reverted to the life of the common noob. I'd gladly loan you stuff, but I'm still waiting for an estimated 70k to be given back to me from various parties. I don't really expect it back. That, and I'm flat broke. <<;;

Were you the one doing the botting? I've heard of some complex s**t. Like, a girlfriend got banned because her boyfriend fulfilled her quests by using botted gold. And she had no idea until she was banned along with him!  

Pyfe

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:58 pm
Aww man that sucks Kunx. Ill give you my cloak. That really sucks though. Do you think that youll ever get your old one back?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:59 pm
Pyfe
Kunx990
bump
*screenshots*

Poor Kunx. Reverted to the life of the common noob. I'd gladly loan you stuff, but I'm still waiting for an estimated 70k to be given back to me from various parties. I don't really expect it back. That, and I'm flat broke. <<;;

Were you the one doing the botting? I've heard of some complex s**t. Like, a girlfriend got banned because her boyfriend fulfilled her quests by using botted gold. And she had no idea until she was banned along with him!

Mosthanks of the time you get banned for buying a botted item on the MP.  

Jonnnn

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 pm
Curse my incapacity to see people in need...*goes off to buy monkey and strings*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:28 pm
I T T E T S U

Whats with all these people getting banned lately?

Got it memorized?

iOath

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:32 pm
I wish they would stop getting banned...I'm running out of money  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:33 pm
Yeah... but Kunx actually did use bots... we both found a website with bots. I just chose to not use mine >.>  

nitnit
Captain

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:52 pm
Ittetsu the Keyblader
I T T E T S U

Got it memorized?

It's a conspiracy, man! Google secretly invaded Gaia and now they're trying to make us do their bidding by threatening us with bans!

It's the end of the world, man! The apocalypse! Save yourselves and run! Run until you can't run anymore, rest, and then keep running!

*puts on "end of the world" sign* It's the apocalypse! The end is nigh! December 21, 2012 is coming in 5 years! We've got 5 years to save ourselves, man!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:56 pm
Giegue_Endymion
Ittetsu the Keyblader
I T T E T S U

Got it memorized?

It's a conspiracy, man! Google secretly invaded Gaia and now they're trying to make us do their bidding by threatening us with bans!

It's the end of the world, man! The apocalypse! Save yourselves and run! Run until you can't run anymore, rest, and then keep running!

*puts on "end of the world" sign* It's the apocalypse! The end is nigh! December 21, 2012 is coming in 5 years! We've got 5 years to save ourselves, man!

umm why that date?  

Muleferdan

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:01 pm
Muleferdan
Giegue_Endymion
Ittetsu the Keyblader
I T T E T S U

Got it memorized?

umm why that date?

End of the mayan calendar and believed to be the end. Wiki it for more details.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff