Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
FOR THE SPOT ON THE A TEAM - 16BIT PLUMBER VS RAIJIN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:50 pm
Alright, since SCARY DRAGON has defacted to the inactive empire, we have another spot open on the A TEAM.

Even though Raijin beat Ravemaster, from what I understand there was some DCing going on, and it was extremely close anyways.

So, 16-bit and Raijin should battle for that spot, and the loser can fight Ravemaster for his spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:53 pm
Sweet, another battle! *eats popcorn*  

Giegue_Endymion

Itakio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:04 pm
I don't think I'm as good as you guys think I am. Also, I think one of the secrets to the beating of youz peepz was the fact that you didn't guys didn't have any good walls, except PPC and kunx. he time when I did fight them they were careless with them too. Also, my team is made up of almost all physical sweepers, but salamence seems to draw walls to him, usually steel types. For this reason I have fire blast on my salamence to cover those for the most part, and once they are down, I am pretty much free to sweep the rest of the team. I'm telling you, I'm not really that good.

Maybe it isn't about walls, but I still don't think my team is very well structured.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:07 pm
@Scary dragon-Easy for you to say! Everyone in this whole guild could sweep me crying I bet your REALLY strong eek  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm
Still able to beat us. Don't worry, now that I understand your tactics, when I get my team upgraded yet again, I should be able to handle you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:13 pm
If Raijin makes it then can I fight him for the spot? Even though I'll probably lose. Since I only beat him cause of pure luck. And when I lose can I try out for the B team? xd  

iOath

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:16 pm
Ittetsu the Keyblader
If Raijin makes it then can I fight him for the spot? Even though I'll probably lose. Since I only beat him cause of pure luck. And when I lose can I try out for the B team? xd

I'm going to challenge the winner, if I can xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:17 pm
My team is in a perpetual state of upgrading  

Muleferdan

Itakio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:19 pm
Muleferdan
Isn't everyone's?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:24 pm
SCARY DRAGON
Muleferdan
Isn't everyone's?

Yeah but this tryout thing couldn't have happened at a worse time...I just traded out half of my team for ones with better natures and characteristics so I have to pretty much start from scratch  

Muleferdan

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:58 pm
>.> i guess it can't be helped..if i knew you guys would force me to join the A team i would of fought Rave >.<;;...
well i guess i have to wait for raijin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:00 pm
Oh, well go ahead and try to take out ravemaster.  

nitnit
Captain

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:01 pm
why? thought you said a spot was open?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:05 pm
true.... bit basically, there's like 2 spots and 4 potential people...

16-bit
ravemaster47
raijin
solarboydjango  

nitnit
Captain

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:50 pm
oooh do I smell cheerleading? I think I do@  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items