Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
The Prism League((Open Text RP)) is now OPEN!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:41 pm
Attention all Roleplayers

After a great deal of procrastination (and several threats from Nit to get my a** in gear), The Prism League – An open text RP, is now open for business!!

I do need everyone’s help:

arrow I’m looking for Art donations, I would like to have maps of the islands and a city layout for Vivid Town. Also a Prism League banner would be nice. Please let me know if anyone can assist.

arrow I could also use help running the RP, as well as creative assistance in coming up with events. PM me if you think you can help (if your already a crew member that would be a plus)

This roleplay will focus on quality and creative writing. Battles will be done by text based attacks and defenses, and not by linking games over wifi. However if two players wish to battle over wifi I would not discourage it, however the winner will be responsible for posting a detailed battle summery. And by detailed battle summery “Tyranatar uses earthquake, Caterpie faints” is NOT acceptable.

At this time I welcome anyone who is interested in participating to post their profile and find a way to jump into the story, right now the current plot details that trainers are being welcome to the Prism islands for the first time, and that the first Ferry will be arriving at the harbor shortly. You may use this if you wish, or come up with your own way to join in.

As of right now I have two locations open, both take place on Spectrum Island, the main island in the Prism Chain. We will be using these threads to help player who are new to this format of paragraph style roleplaying to improve their abilities before I open up more islands for exploration.

I hope this will be something everyone will enjoy, and I look forward to getting to know everyone’s characters better

Welcome to The Prism League  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:56 pm
I put on my robe and wizard hat.  

Shigeru the Hero

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:59 pm
*Fwaps*

NO WIZARDS!  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash