Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Bella is SO selfish!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:45 pm
I just realized something. Once I thought of it, I was like 'hey, wait a second. Bella is even worse then I thought!'

First, you must understand that after reading Eclipse, I'm really hating on Bella. She needs to choose either Edward or Jacob and quit pulling them both around like her pets. And she's too whiny. I mean, if I had a boyfriend such as Edward, that would eternally be the end of my complaining!!!

In any case, this is what I realized: Bella has said that she's willing to give up life as she knows it to be a vampire. BUT has she ever said she'd give her life up forever to be with Edward?! NOPE.

I've looked, trust me. I scoured those books. It ain't in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:29 pm
but, i remember reading, that when Bella & Edward were asking eachother questions, edward asked bella why she didnt she want to marry him, and after bella answered edwards like " oh i thought you wanted more to be immortal rather then stay with me " or somethign like that adn bella's like " theres no point in forever without you"  

asian_bbt

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:12 am
I disagree, I mean, both Edward are great people! And she ended up falling in love with both of them and she ended up having trouble letting go of the love she had toward Jacob. She's not jealous, she's just conflicted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:16 am
I agree with you LizzieBoren13 She is so selfish. I think she does love edward more and that he is the reason she wants to be a vampire... But she shouldn't drag Jake into it when she is hurting him more then he deserves *Im still Anti Jacob but I feel this way strongly too* And I feel bad for Edward. It would be hard knowing the love of you existense is inlove with another....  

BayFox

Sensaina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:32 am
I also think you are right Lizzie.
Sometimes Bella is too much, and she doesn't realize that if she does things like that, it won't make her happy like that. And Edward suffer really much for her case, and it feels like that she does reject it in some way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:08 pm
i know i mean she loves jacob too? what a cheater and its a poor excuse too: i dont love him enough!
edward is the answer to her prayers and she goes trotting off to scratch some dogs tummy! what not only that but when its her turn to say sorry she doesnt but when its someone elses fault she goes all apologetic on em  

DINO-roarz

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:09 pm
BayFox
I agree with you LizzieBoren13 She is so selfish. I think she does love edward more and that he is the reason she wants to be a vampire... But she shouldn't drag Jake into it when she is hurting him more then he deserves *Im still Anti Jacob but I feel this way strongly too* And I feel bad for Edward. It would be hard knowing the love of you existense is inlove with another....

im always anti jacob. when he kissed her the description sounded slobbery and gross (ick!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:11 pm
shed never die for edward but shed die if edward died  

DINO-roarz

CCmango

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:25 pm
thedarkestredrose
i know i mean she loves jacob too? what a cheater and its a poor excuse too: i dont love him enough!
edward is the answer to her prayers and she goes trotting off to scratch some dogs tummy! what not only that but when its her turn to say sorry she doesnt but when its someone elses fault she goes all apologetic on em

That's not really true. In Eclipse, after she kissed jacob, she told edward about it and got mad when he didnt get mad at her. She was always saying sorry to edward and getting mad because he didnt yell at her for doing that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:54 pm
i agree with lizzie. Bella needs to make up her damn mind, becuase she's hurting both edward and jacob. It's not fair to either of them if she isn't sure of what she wants. Her endless complaining is getting on my nerves.  

~S~I~S~

misohead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:13 pm
don't get me started..... mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:09 pm
Yay, I'm not the only one who hates Bella *bows*

I know what she said in Ecilpse, about how she couldn't go through forever without Ed, but she hesitated for a bit. I think she's playing him, telling him only what he wants to hear.

It was funny, I was a book signing for Stephanie and she did a q & a time, with teams of Jacob lovers and Edward lovers. I wanted to be on stage with her, so I went up with one of my friends and we got put on the Jacob lovers side. When she asked the question, the other girls were mumbling then asked me what I thought. I didn't realize she was holding the microphone out to us so everyone heard me loud and clear: "Don't look at me, I wanted to be over there. I HATE Jacob!!" haha At least everyone got a good laugh. xp

And by the way misohead, I love your vampire smilies^^  

6vampire6mistress6

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:37 am
BayFox

same here! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:04 am
I think it's kinda true, but just in eclipse. I mean, she loves Jacob, but not enough?? I was surprised that edward didn't get more sad than her did!!  

greenday893

MadH4tter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:06 am
I agree, I was really upset with Bella for falling in love with Jacob!! Poor Edward!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff