Submit

Ohhyeahhh bbycakes.
  <3
View Results

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:22 pm
Okay so the guild is dying.
Anyway. Don't read all of it unless you really have nothing to do.
Hence, discussion tag at the top.

Discuss your favorite dreams or your latest dream or whatever dream you can remember.

I know you allllllll want to hear about my dream that I had last night.
Because... it's ******** crazy.

Anyway, the first part I remember about the dream is I'm on a plane with Zealous Blue and her parents.
My parents/ family are nowhere to be found. Whatever.
We get off the plane and no one knows where the ******** we are.

While we were in the plane it was like we flew into another dimension.
So we're on this floating island in the sky about a mile around ( it was square-ish ) and everyone else dies from the lack of oxygen. Oxygen wasn't absent but there was a lot less.

But for some reason, me, ZB, and her parents are completely unaffected by this. So... everyone drops like flies and we're in a world that looks like 99th Street from Jet Set Radio Future. It was really awesome.

However, I get separated from ZB and parents.
And... I'm walking around and all of the sudden, who do I see? Greg! The security guy from work. ( Here's where it gets stupid. )
And... I'm not gonna lie. The guy's pretty hawt.
So, the time in this place is not equivalent to real time. It goes much quicker.
So, within the next 10 minutes of my dream, 4 days probably passed. I've built up a relationship with Greg and I think we ended up having secks but I don't really remember. It was implied.

Which made me a cheating whore, because I was dating someone back home. XD;
So. He then teaches me how to use those rollerskates/ rollerblades with the rockets on them. They were aweeesssooome.

And we fall through this crack in the ground because there was an Earthquake ( but in this world you don't feel/ hear/ see tremors, just the results ) and we fell onto a street below.
There are buildings everywhere. It's like... trillions and trillions of dollars worth of 500 story all-glass buildings. They were amazing and really beautiful. I wish I could show you what I was imagining.

So, in this world, I find ZB. And I'm like: Hoorrrayyy. =D
And we're gonna get back on a plane and go home as if nothing ever happened.

I must part with Greg, I'm devastated I have to leave the 7 foot lion. o__o

Annnd... the airport is on the top of one of the buildings, they're so huge. We get up there ( and it's pretty ******** high up, like... when you take off, you're already where you need to be in the air ) and board the plane.

While on the plane, everyone starts to panic. Hell if we knew why.
But the second we get off the plane we once again don't know where we are and everyone's wreaking havoc on the town because news got out the world's going to end.

Some guy killed me and ZB and her parents because we wanted to know how the world was going to end. Sad, huh?
And the second I start living the afterlife...

Target calls me and I wake up. At 7 AM. ******** them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:04 am
That's the dream?
Hot damn.

I dated a girl (for like two weeks) who used to keep a journal where she'd wake up and write her dreams. There was a giant eye inked in pen on the front, behind a pyramid with a river at it's base.
It was so ******** stereotypical; I loved it.
But she was nuts, srsly.

The Mighty Z-Rex

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:44 pm
OMGOMGOMG
JET SET RADIOOOOO.
8DD

okokok anyways.
I had this dream once,

s**t, I can't remember any of my dreams.

Urhm. This one time, I was at this random marshy old-west town with some of my friends, to help out or something. One of my friends was filling me out on the current situation in the town, and she was like, "OOOH, and the mayor's daughter is dating some guy named James. surprised "
And I was like, "o, rlynao?"
And she was like, "yeahhhh"
And I was like, "Scandal. ;D "

And then she points out the window of the store we're in, "that's him"
HOLY s**t, it was James from Challenger. James-The-Jerk-From-Challenger.
I freak out, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME," and everyone in the store is like, "wtf."
My friend's like, "omg inorite?" because she completely misinterprets my screaming.

Anyway, we help out at the store, then I look out the window, and there's this huge construction-pit-looking thing with a dj on a wooden platform, and everyone's kind of partying in it, (there's foam O: ) and James-The-Jerk-From-Challenger is flirting with some acquaintance from school. I'm like, "agh. ew."
and then I go to this manor house thing, and some chick is handing out little pokeball toys to little asian girls. Not in a creepy way, they were all just asian, and really little. And I'm like "OMG JENNIFER" because it was Jennifer-The-Slightly-Strange-But-Not-Too-Mean-Chick-From-Challenger. And she was all creepy at me. And then she gave me a pokeball. And then I played with it on the couch. I got a bulbasaur. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:58 pm
I used to dream almost never, then i went through a phase where i dreamed a LOT for some reason, and now i dream occasionally but i never remember it. :/  

blood covered fangs

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff