Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Princess Mononoke Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnarffAttak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:54 am
If u luv this movie than add a poll  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:04 pm
im reading the manga 4laugh so good! where can u watch the anime?  

Pwnd in the arse

Persephone Teach

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:14 am
I love Princess Mononoke! It's so cool! xd Thank goodness I own the movie, cuz if I didin't, it would be out of the movie store all the time! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:07 pm
The movie was pretty interesting to watch. Great storyline and great animation. Love the giant wolves! whee  

Alice Cooper Rockstar

EEKxProductions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:01 pm
awesome movie!
luved it!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:21 pm
I heart the little bobble head creatures in this movie!!! It's even on my siggy whee  

CursedChihiro

Gracious Hoarder

Lachie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:55 pm
the animation was sooo good on this one! the only downside is that it's so extremely long and drags in places that i tend to lose interest somewhere in the middle of watching it. not my favorite by Miyuzaki, but still good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:35 am
I Liked the fact it was done by the same person who created Spirited Away. That alone, made me excited to watch it. I hadn't been able to watch the movie for a long time since i couldn't find it in the movie store for rent. I managed to find it on Youtube, all 14 parts of the Movie. i saw it when i was younger, and i really wanted to watch it again. That movie was Just Great, and since im a wolf lover, the Wolves made the Movie awesome. x]  

x R a i n n

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:25 pm
I really like this film. It's true that its a little long, but Miyazaki did think that this was going to be his last film, so he put every bit of strength he could into it. Amazing animation, dialogue and plot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:25 am
Miyazaki is my favorite animator, his movies are so interesting and richly detailed. Truly amazing.  

Kenshin1387

RenHayakawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:22 pm
I like the movie, but I've seen it so many times I'm kinda getting sick of it...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:41 pm
indeed!!! i like the directers stuff... hes got talent  

SupremeCommander1

5,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ryuuken42

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:43 pm
CursedChihiro
I heart the little bobble head creatures in this movie!!! It's even on my siggy whee

They're called kodama, or tree sprites i liked them too they made me laugh when they mimicked the men in the forest my favorite part of the movie is when ashitaka is walking away with the wolf princess and gets shot in the gut but keeps walking blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:46 am
ryuuken42
CursedChihiro

They're called kodama, or tree sprites i liked them too they made me laugh when they mimicked the men in the forest my favorite part of the movie is when ashitaka is walking away with the wolf princess and gets shot in the gut but keeps walking blaugh

wow u r a nerd mwhahahahaha only a nerd would know all the names of the creatures in a movie rofl  

SupremeCommander1

5,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Turen121

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:41 pm

heh, I love princess mononoke, its one of the first anime anything I ever saw. The kodama are so cute sweatdrop , but the wolves rock. My favorite part has to be when he opened the gate to leave the city. xd

Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff