Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I think I might be a bit late on this... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like?
  Yes of course^^
  Hellz no!!>.<
  I'm not sure>.>
View Results

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:38 am
I came up with two more possble names for the A-team!!

The first one is....*drum roll*...the band of seven!!!(and we could each inherit the name of one of them to where we stand...as in nitnit would be bankotsu...

And my other one is The hommunculi's!!(sp)

Same idea or we could keep the decepticons and have names of them as in nitnit would be megatron...

Whaddya think?

They are kinda like codenames!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:39 am
Oh yeah forgot my other one...

We could be a squad of the shinigami's from bleach...or somethin'...  

Raijin36

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:26 am
no we will be called "Ker-Plop!" they will under estimate us that way..and..>.>...when they lose, i'll be like Ker-plop just kicked your a** and everyone will laugh at them  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:20 am
16bit-Plumber
no we will be called "Ker-Plop!" they will under estimate us that way..and..>.>...when they lose, i'll be like Ker-plop just kicked your a** and everyone will laugh at them

lol ya that would be good.  

PhoenixBlade983

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:32 am
16bit-Plumber

rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Ok the ones you named Phail... epicly, if your gonna be called TBo7 of The hommunculi's, I won't want to join.  

SHS_Smeth

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:42 pm
You should've made this thread when, you know, the name wasn't already decided.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:07 pm
THE ORDER OF THE MOLTRES!

xD

Reena-Ree

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:40 pm
******** Inuyasha, I'm leaving the team if the name is changed to that >_>

Not to mention they were a bunch of pansies that got their asses handed to them in one arc. And the only reason Bankotsu lost was because he was a retard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:50 pm
Pay Per Cuts
_>

Not to mention they were a bunch of pansies that got their asses handed to them in one arc. And the only reason Bankotsu lost was because he was a retard.

Bankotsu is the king. period.

P.S. that arc was the only reason I watched the anime.

P.S.if he wouldn't have gone like overkill mega pwnage bankotsu would have won cuz inuyasha is a pansie.  

Raijin36

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:53 pm
Only because he had 10 jewel shards. But, then it was like, I'm owning you, but I'll use some demonic powers. Backlashwave. Oh s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Only because he had 10 jewel shards. But, then it was like, I'm owning you, but I'll use some demonic powers. Backlashwave. Oh s**t.

In the end he only had 2 jewel shards in his body and 2 in his halberd and he still raped...he didn't need the huge ball he coulda killed him with consecutive heat blasts.

Rai's funfacts-Inuyasha can't fist fight.

Rai's funfacts-Inuyasha is weak without wind scar.  

Raijin36

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:02 pm
Uhh, I'm even trying to say that Inuyasha can fight.
He still had 4 shards, which gave him an advantage, that's nothing to brag about.

If he didn't need his demonic power thing to beat Inu, why did he use it? Oh because he's a retard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:09 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Uhh, I'm even trying to say that Inuyasha can fight.
He still had 4 shards, which gave him an advantage, that's nothing to brag about.

If he didn't need his demonic power thing to beat Inu, why did he use it? Oh because he's a retard.

He can't fight his sword can... rolleyes

Bankotsu only used the jewel shards to get on inuyashas level cause otherwise it would have been..."wind scar"...and the fight would have been over.

He would have killed him back on hijiri but kagome interfered...  

Raijin36

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:15 pm
First off, in no way am I trying to say that Inuyasha is strong, can fight etc.

So now you're saying that Inuyasha is indeed stronger then him?

Only cause of his sword!

That's like saying "Oh, he only beat me up because he knew Kung-fu. If he didn't I would have won."  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff