The Rellik San self help course. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 pm
Have you ever looked at Rellik San and wondered...

Just how does one man get so funny?

Well the answer is here, for 5 monthly installments of $19.99 (plus $4.95 postage and packaging) you too can be as funny as he is, thanks to the Rellik San life course, you too will learn just not to give a damn.

Some guy who's not an actor... honest says: "I was so unfunny, then I got these books and became the life of the party."

Some girl who isn't an actor even though you saw her in that straight to TV movie: "I was never noticed at work, and never got promotions, now thanks to the Rellik San course, I'm now a partner in the company."

Act now, and not only will you get the Books, CD's and DVD's to help you, but we will for a limited time, throw in the exclusive: Rellik Sings CD, full of inspirational songs to make you laugh.

All this is not available in the shops or online, the only way you can get this set is to call 0-800-not-real straight away. This is an offer you can not afford to pass, for only 5 monthly installments of $19.99 you will receive the materials to do a course that would normally cost $250 giving you a saving of $150... but thats not all, quote the phrase: "Rellik San changed my life." on the phones and recieve a free T-Shirt and be entered into a draw to be flown V.I.P to see Rellik Sans New York seminar all expenses paid.

All this can be yours, a better job, a better life a better future.
Just call: 0-800-not-real.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:37 pm
And here I was saving my money for a theripist!Just don't sing..Please don't... gonk  

Awesome Akwardness

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:30 pm
Blackrose Kaire
And here I was saving my money for a theripist!Just don't sing..Please don't... gonk

I beg to differ with the latter biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:50 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Blackrose Kaire

Just glue your lips to his butt why don;t ya? xd It might not be so bad to hear but....You can never be too sure... xp  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:03 pm
Blackrose Kaire
-Resurrected Writer-
Blackrose Kaire

Just glue your lips to his butt why don;t ya? xd It might not be so bad to hear but....You can never be too sure... xp
I don't know, I can do an awesome Grishnak impression. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:33 pm
.....is the last step asking why the heck they paid 100 dollars for the service?...  

OverlordMMM

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:37 pm
OverlordMMM
.....is the last step asking why the heck they paid 100 dollars for the service?...
But don't you see?This will make you popular (maybe) saving you tons on prostitutes. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 pm
Blackrose Kaire
OverlordMMM
But don't you see?This will make you popular (maybe) saving you tons on prostitutes. xd

Huh? confused I thought this was a course on how to be more like Rellik xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:36 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Blackrose Kaire
OverlordMMM

So it's saving tons for prostitutes?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:11 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Blackrose Kaire
OverlordMMM

And have you seen how many fan girls and guys I have?  

Rellik San
Crew

Racer Q

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:27 pm
At first I looked at your sig and wondered where exactly I had heard that before. Now I can't help but laugh every time I look at it. Porch monkey xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Blackrose Kaire
OverlordMMM

And have you seen how many of those fan girls are discounted prostitutes?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:36 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Blackrose Kaire
OverlordMMM

....wait a minute....if the girls are discounted prostitutes.....does that mean he pays full price for the guys prostitutes?.........maybe he has so many fanguys since he pays full price......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:28 pm
OverlordMMM
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Blackrose Kaire
OverlordMMM

....wait a minute....if the girls are discounted prostitutes.....does that mean he pays full price for the guys prostitutes?.........maybe he has so many fanguys since he pays full price......
That's why he has more fan guys then girls. xd

*just joking Rellik...*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items