Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
I, As Captain, Quit (For Those of You Who Remember Me)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:50 am
Hey I'm the creator of this guild for any of you who don't know who the heck I am. I haven't been active on gaia in a long time for those of you who barely know me (I'm 21 now and I started on gaia when I was 17 by a former friend/ ex-gf). I started this guild when gaia guilds was just starting with 20k out of my own pocket. Alas though, I have transfered ownership of this guild to The King of Ska, because I realized I'll never be active here again. I feel like 21 and a junior in college doesn't leave me with enough time for gaia, and that I must "officially" close this aspect of this life (even though I haven't been active in a very long time anyways). I'm also just disgusted with how much gaia online has sold out. Every time I progressively managed to come on I was more and more grossed out with this currently washed up sham of a community. I apologize to you who feel offended by that. I loved what gaia was when I was younger. Now I feel as if not only am I tired of what it once was, I am also tired of what it is now. This junior year in college has made me realize I'm really too old to be a captain of any guild.

I love ska music and I also will, but I just can't be an active member of gaia anymore. I will only go on once in a blue moon from now on, but not enough to justify me being a part of this guild. I will still talk occasionally to people who message me, but don't expect anything in the near future if you do.

Skank On Rudies!! I'll remember you guys forever. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:11 am
haha HELL YEAH! and i totally get what your saying...  

MCS4evr0

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:42 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'll miss you, even if you don't miss me, since you don't know who I am, and I'm an a*****e sometimes. xp

...A lot of the time. sweatdrop

Either way, have fun in college. Hooray for legal drinking!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:12 pm
I'll miss you man.
You were a really good leader smile

Have fun at college, and PLEASE come back and visit sometime man, this guild will remain open to the public as always smile  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Frankenska

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:18 pm
Awwwwwwwww.....we'll miss you! Good luck in college and thanks a bunch for starting this guild so long ago! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:02 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
I'm also just disgusted with how much gaia online has sold out.
The Record Company's gonna give me lots of money and everything's gonna be
Alright.  

IAMAPENIS

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:01 pm
Grammardor
5ubliminalM355ag35
I'm also just disgusted with how much gaia online has sold out.
The Record Company's gonna give me lots of money and everything's gonna be
Alright.

Lol, nice. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:29 pm
I'll miss you dude.
Hope you do well in College.
Peace.  

Status Quo Joe

Slag10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:48 pm
College is overrated, kids. don't go.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 pm
Dude you will be missed but you do what you do what you got to do.  

JFMS222

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:58 pm
neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:06 am
Well i didnt know you but your 21 so u can get your drink on (legally) and you made this guild which constitutes awesomeness so much love brotha
Also the name for this thread would be an awesome song title1  

Boonsk

SkaBanana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:06 pm
5ubliminalM355ag35
Hey I'm the creator of this guild for any of you who don't know who the heck I am. I haven't been active on gaia in a long time for those of you who barely know me (I'm 21 now and I started on gaia when I was 17 by a former friend/ ex-gf). I started this guild when gaia guilds was just starting with 20k out of my own pocket. Alas though, I have transfered ownership of this guild to The King of Ska, because I realized I'll never be active here again. I feel like 21 and a junior in college doesn't leave me with enough time for gaia, and that I must "officially" close this aspect of this life (even though I haven't been active in a very long time anyways). I'm also just disgusted with how much gaia online has sold out. Every time I progressively managed to come on I was more and more grossed out with this currently washed up sham of a community. I apologize to you who feel offended by that. I loved what gaia was when I was younger. Now I feel as if not only am I tired of what it once was, I am also tired of what it is now. This junior year in college has made me realize I'm really too old to be a captain of any guild.

I love ska music and I also will, but I just can't be an active member of gaia anymore. I will only go on once in a blue moon from now on, but not enough to justify me being a part of this guild. I will still talk occasionally to people who message me, but don't expect anything in the near future if you do.

Skank On Rudies!! I'll remember you guys forever. mrgreen

EXACT same story with me, only I started here a 16. I'm also 21 and a junior in college. I still and always will love Ska. I'm majoring in teaching music. Yay music! biggrin  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games