Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So I've spent about eighteen hours...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:51 am
User Image ...doing this event pretty much non-stop.

I love not having to go to school. I'm seriously going to spend my year off rotting in front of the computer on Gaia. Not even kidding. That's how cool I am.

And I probably won't sleep much either since there's no need to. Hyne, I'm awesome. >D

Discuss:
How much free time PPN will have
What PPN should do with herself
Bets on how soon PPN will die of sleep deprivation
Free time and how much you have

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:18 pm
PPN shjould spend her year giving me her full attention XD  

Legendary Twinblade Kite

Jack2634

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm
Ach, I've been pumping water and throwing balloons like mad (which works, since I'm watching Alice in Wonderland) I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:51 pm
User Image @Kite: I think PPN should spend a year coming up with plans to cook and eat this loser kid named Legendary Twinblade Kite.

Lulz. Jay kay. XD

@Jack: I've been doing that on five accounts at once and my computer wants to commit suicide because of it. D:

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:08 pm
well i have school now TT TT so now i cant rott in front of gaia. D:
i'll miss you PPN D:
nah jk.
i'll be on everday after school!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:09 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image @Kite: I think PPN should spend a year coming up with plans to cook and eat this loser kid named Legendary Twinblade Kite.

Lulz. Jay kay. XD

@Jack: I've been doing that on five accounts at once and my computer wants to commit suicide because of it. D:

Well, as long as all five of them are for Durem, I say keep it up!
Why don't you have to go to school anyway?  

Jack2634

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:59 pm
Jack2634
Pink Plastic Ninja

Lulz. Jay kay. XD

Well, as long as all five of them are for Durem, I say keep it up!
Why don't you have to go to school anyway?

User Image They're all on different teams because I want all the shirts. XD;

I graduated in June and now I'm taking a year off before college.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:26 pm
Wow, Seifer. Not that I'm surprised, but damn. It's probably not good for you. D: Maybe the computer monitor like... emits waves... or... okay, I'm done making crap up. Still! If you went outside, I'd get to see you more often! There's a lot of stuff you can do outside, you know.

What you should do? Uh. Take a walk with me! Well, once my pinky toe recovers. I slammed it against the door and the nail dug in and it bled and all sorts of fun, exciting stuff. (:

Usually I have boatloads of free time (not lately, but er), but I can't spend too much of it on the computer. It gets boring, or I get monstrous headaches.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:47 am
Destry
Wow, Seifer. Not that I'm surprised, but damn. It's probably not good for you. D: Maybe the computer monitor like... emits waves... or... okay, I'm done making crap up. Still! If you went outside, I'd get to see you more often! There's a lot of stuff you can do outside, you know.

What you should do? Uh. Take a walk with me! Well, once my pinky toe recovers. I slammed it against the door and the nail dug in and it bled and all sorts of fun, exciting stuff. (:

Usually I have boatloads of free time (not lately, but er), but I can't spend too much of it on the computer. It gets boring, or I get monstrous headaches.

User Image But that's how I get my nerd tan! D:

Sure, I'll take a walk with you. But only if it's not sunny because I don't wanna die. The sun is trying to kill me you know.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:34 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

User Image But that's how I get my nerd tan! D:

Sure, I'll take a walk with you. But only if it's not sunny because I don't wanna die. The sun is trying to kill me you know.

But the clouds don't love Idaho. ); When they do, I guess I'd drag you out of your house.  

Destry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:24 pm
I started doing the event today. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:31 pm
I've still got four more years (including this one) before I can take off a year before college. gonk  

Jack2634

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff