Reply The Stargate Guild
stargate days

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:51 pm
is it just me or do anyone else out there have days where almost anything you see aroun dor people you meet remind you of stargate?..in some way....

i have days like this with both stargate and JAG...

like meeting people that remind you or stargate people, numbers or letters put together that remind you in some way of stargate..like i was playing a card game and there the letters spelt jag...i thought og the tv show...and i saw a car plate with sg and a number after...

rambeling on and on here.. sweatdrop ..just felt like asking if anyone feels the same way..hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:54 pm
Yeah, I do that every so often with stargate and the x files. Just the way someone will act reminds me of something Jack or someone might do, and then I sit there muffling myself cause no one will know what the hell i am talking about, i don't know any other actual stargate fans, so i think i am starting to annoy them..hehe. Aw well, you are not alone!  

kulkulkan

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:54 pm
Oh no, trust me you guys are totally not alone, happens to me ALL the time. I figure it's just part of the obsession...well my obsession anyways, if you guys don't want to be obsessed that's your deal. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:37 am
I get these, um...urges? I guess you'd call 'em...Like I just watched Window of Opportunity...and I have the strangest urge to have some oat meal...  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

kulkulkan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:19 pm
Danrio
I get these, um...urges? I guess you'd call 'em...Like I just watched Window of Opportunity...and I have the strangest urge to have some oat meal...

Heheh, I got that too the first time I watched that episode. And for some reason it really put me off ketchup after seeing Jack masterpiece of condimental proportions.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:31 pm
kulkulkan
Danrio

Heheh, I got that too the first time I watched that episode. And for some reason it really put me off ketchup after seeing Jack masterpiece of condimental proportions.

LOL!  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:56 pm
Jack has given me a new apperication of Froot Loops. I like them more now then I used too. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:27 pm
Hehe nice.  

kulkulkan

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:28 pm
I am now thinkin of minoring in anthropology...b/c of stargate...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:54 pm
Yeah. That happens to me a lot. I'll get all decked out in my green, army issue pants, and black t-shirt, and go around acting like Sam. Once, I did that, and no matter where I looked, everything reminded me of Stargate. My friend found a donut in the trash, and I said, "Wow! It's the Stargate!" Then, we learned about the mobius strip in science, and I thought, "Hey! That's what the season 8 finale is about!" Sad, but true...  

SpiritKeeper

darkestone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:54 pm
I do that all the time with StarGate and JAG. I just about drove my teachers insane one day...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:31 pm
Danrio

I was thinking of that too biggrin
Not PURELY cause of stargate, but I can't say it didn't help...  

kulkulkan

darkestone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:42 am
kulkulkan
Danrio

I was thinking of that too biggrin
Not PURELY cause of stargate, but I can't say it didn't help...

I wanted to do that too. But military band or JAG is what I want to do.  
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games