Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Yup..a thread about the summer festival and your opinion about it. =3

Questions:
-Which team did you pick?
-Why did you pick that team?
-Do you like the event? And why?

Well for me, I picked Gambino mainly because at first I thought that Gaia would create secret weapons that wouldn't be revealed in the public until later on (sadly it didn't). And at first I thought that maybe Isle of Gambino can use some of the water in the area to attack people. xd The event is kind of okay, even though I think Gaia should have added the scores for the ones in towns also so it would be a lot different. I think that since some people have faster computers, they can do all the pumping, throwing and being hit a lot faster than some computers (so the towns idea would work)...and for the people who have slower computers they can use the ones in the forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:21 pm
I chose Durem because I just like the characters that live there such as Edmund, Moira, and Devan.

I like the event a little. I just don't have time to splash water balloons from time to time, or pump. But hey! At least they installed pools in the towns! I had fun going there! 3nodding  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:29 pm
I feel sorry to all of the innocent people on Durem actually....with some people who are in Durem insulting about other teams, it makes it a bit annoying to some teams. But yeah, pools in towns is a good idea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:12 pm
Yeah I know what you mean, so many people were making too much of a big deal about it. It was only a game. But hey, it's over xd  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:59 pm
Yeah, FINALLY. At least no more war..all peace (I hope).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:17 pm
LOL! Sparkle didn't play. She had to go to school! I HATE SCHOOL! *does like 4-5 hours worth of homework a night*  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:11 pm
Same here, I only have about ten minutes of break with the homework (which I dedicate it to gaia for that part.. xd ) But during that time I had no school so it was all good. (Even though I had to finish reading a book on the first day they had it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:15 pm
I've been taking long breaks and I have to stop doing that if I ever have a busy schedule. sad  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:49 pm
My long break is going on gaia and updating some stuffs.. xp But it's kind of good for me to take a break and go on gaia cause if I don't, I'll start stressing like crazy (literally, I had so much homework that I started doing that).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:10 pm
Yeah Gaia is also sort of my break time too, but I stay on it too long xd  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:46 pm
xd I know how you feel. I stay on gaia so long that I've decided to do is leave gaia whenever nobody posts in threads and in guilds..and wait two-three hours until somebody replies at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:21 am
Lol, you all put me to shame. I'm lucky if I can log in everyday, let alone stalk my favorite places. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:20 pm
I used to do that but now I'm so tempted to post on the threads..and my internet time got cut in half with school. It's very hard to stay 30 minutes on gaia when I have to do everything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:17 pm
LOL! The only reason I'm here now is cuz I'm on Spring Break. WHEEE!!!  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

koopashell10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:16 pm
mrgreen I obviously chose Barton.
And now this shirt is worth like. . . 7.5K. mrgreen  
The Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers