Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Order of events? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DayDreamerr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:31 pm
I was just watching roots and I relized some thing , I have no idea what order the series , the games and the novels are soppuse to be played in! gonk
So do you know what the order is , all I know is .hack//sign is 1stUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:43 pm
Awesome sig. Hans Gruber ftw.
uh.. as far as I know
AI buster (?)
SIGN
Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine (games)
Legend of the Twilight.
Terminal disks (can be seen on Youtube, but I suggest you don't watch them until you beat Volume 2 of G.U.)
Roots
G.U.

There ares some other ones, but I don't know about them.

Shialu

DayDreamerr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Shialu
uh.. as far as I know
AI buster (?)
SIGN

Legend of the Twilight.
Terminal disks (can be seen on Youtube, but I suggest you don't watch them until you beat Volume 2 of G.U.)
Roots
G.U.

>.< I have the 1st game but I don't like it so much , I just wish there was somewhere I could read the story line whee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:07 pm
DayDreamerr
Shialu
uh.. as far as I know
AI buster (?)
SIGN

Legend of the Twilight.
Roots
G.U.

>.< I have the 1st game but I don't like it so much , I just wish there was somewhere I could read the story line whee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Look for the cuscenes on youtube? And .Hack//XXXX tells the storyline of IMOQ I think  

Shialu

DayDreamerr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:17 pm
Shialu
DayDreamerr
Shialu
uh.. as far as I know
AI buster (?)
SIGN

Legend of the Twilight.
Roots
G.U.

Look for the cuscenes on youtube? And .Hack//XXXX tells the storyline of IMOQ I think
O.O IMOQ, oh wait are those the games(with kite)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:23 pm
DayDreamerr

Chances are they will make a novel of the G.U. games like the did with infection - quarantine. ^.^

YesterDaysNews

DayDreamerr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:24 pm
YesterDaysNews
DayDreamerr

Chances are they will make a novel of the G.U. games like the did with infection - quarantine. ^.^

theres a novel for those games?
When I said 1st I meant infection sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 pm
DayDreamerr
YesterDaysNews
DayDreamerr

When I said 1st I meant infection sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh! Sorry sweatdrop

Yea, go look in the manga section of your local book store.
(I know Borders carries them.)

YesterDaysNews

DayDreamerr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:40 pm
YesterDaysNews
DayDreamerr
YesterDaysNews
DayDreamerr

Oh! Sorry sweatdrop

Yea, go look in the manga section of your local book store.
(I know Borders carries them.)

I've been considering buying it, I think I've seen what your talking about.
Is it called rebirth and its from the point of view of black rose?
The point of view of it is whats stopping me from buying it :/User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:48 pm
DayDreamerr

The point of view of it is whats stopping me from buying it :/User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, is it?
I haven't read it yet. (I'm not really into novels, not enough pictures XD)
That actually interests me more then!
(I like Blackrose ninja )

YesterDaysNews

DayDreamerr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:51 pm
YesterDaysNews
DayDreamerr

Oh, is it?

Ah , well if you do read be sure to like me know if it gives a accurate account of the game.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:50 pm
DayDreamerr
YesterDaysNews
DayDreamerr

Oh, is it?

Ah , well if you do read be sure to like me know if it gives a accurate account of the game.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't let the point of view stop you; I'm currently finishing up the last book and I haven't been able to put them down. They are really well done and give you a diffrent look at the games. They also explain things quite well and they give you a look at events going on in the real world too. I highly recomend them  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Destry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 am
Kitkumi
Don't let the point of view stop you; I'm currently finishing up the last book and I haven't been able to put them down. They are really well done and give you a diffrent look at the games. They also explain things quite well and they give you a look at events going on in the real world too. I highly recomend them

Seconded! I only have two of them, but they're good. BlackRose actually gets cool points for her point of view. Also, things you didn't know before or maybe didn't connect while playing the first four games are told. They're really good, and easy reads. (: You should get 'em!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:29 am
Alright , thats it , I'm gonna get the books
Rawr... but first I need money [removed]emoticon(' xp ')
XP  

DayDreamerr

Meliu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:20 am
YesterDaysNews
DayDreamerr

Manga. Read my post in manga and anime talk section!  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff