Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollination Technician
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:13 am
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/sp6_index.php

Seem like an awesome stuff pack, love the surfboard wall hanging. I don't buy stuff packs though, don't have much free space in my computer.

Do you buy stuff packs?
Do you like stuff packs?
What do you think of Teen Style Stuff?
Discuss.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:27 am
User Image User ImageI have all the packs but the Family Pack.
This pack I have yet to decided if I'm going to get. I don't really play with teens, but I do like the Gothic set that is featured.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

CaroOw1991

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:01 am
It looks really good actually 3nodding I was wondering when they would make a stuff pack for teens. But nah, I don't buy stuff packs, I feel like they're not worth it somehow... I think because you can download styles on the Sims 2 website, and I don't spend that much time on decorating the rooms of teen Sims.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:49 pm
I've only ever bought one of the stuff packs (Glamour life) but i'm so glad that they're making a teen stuff one. From the pictures on the site it looks worth buying.  

swim_this_way

700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:09 pm
I don't like stuffies.
But I might get it...for the goth stuff.
Goth is life, and luff.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:14 pm
I don't have a lot of free space on my comp, but I'm planning on cleaning it out so I can get stuff packs and Bon Voyage. X3 The Teen Style Stuff pack looks really great. I play teens a lot, so it'd be good for my game. ^^ Woo!

SlaaneshThePleasureGod

5,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

irasciblebunny

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:54 pm
lol, everyone just wants the the teen stuff for the gothic set, ^^' i do too... i do too...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:22 pm
I've only bought Seasons and Pets EPS but I have Stuff packs and EPs up to seasons. How did I do it? My friend got me started on the sims,her mum's an addict and buys every ep and stuff pack.I'm going to get Bon voyage and teen style stuff. But not celebrations,and possibly not H&M Fashon Stuff.  

XShadow_of_StarsX

Thorndrop

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:19 pm
I don't really like it. Not even too fond of the goth stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:40 pm
i love the stuff packs or atleast some of them the one i really like is glamour life the items are so cool and on teen stuff i can't wait for it to come out i really want to buy it so i can make the teen life more interesting so far i just love the new rooms in the picture and im looking forward to a video to how well they did on it.  

twilight-angel15

twilight-angel15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:42 pm
XShadow_of_StarsX
I've only bought Seasons and Pets EPS but I have Stuff packs and EPs up to seasons. How did I do it? My friend got me started on the sims,her mum's an addict and buys every ep and stuff pack.I'm going to get Bon voyage and teen style stuff. But not celebrations,and possibly not H&M Fashon Stuff.

i hear that h&m fanshions isn't good but thats only what i heard  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:54 pm
I don't really buy stuff packs either, but this one looks like a lot of fun. I think that it looks fun, but I don't want to spend my own money on it lol. If I got it for a gift though i think it would be amazing!  

candy!x0x0

MikeyCam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:22 pm
I probably won't buy it. I have the Eps but I really don't like spending that much on a stuff pack that will only have maybe two or three things I'd like about it.

I kind of wish they'd go back to adding all of it into the new expansion packs instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:05 am
I've only gotten two stuff packs... and I didn't pay for either.

I found Happy Holiday stuff on clearance, and my mom got it for me for Christmas. I also got Celebrations because I got a gift card.

I also have the Family Fun pack installed, but that's actually my sister's, she just let me "borrow" it.

The teen stuff looks cute, but not enough to get me to purchase it.

Banana-nana

Sanyul

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:01 pm
I would definately buy this pack if I had enough memory on my computer... sweatdrop But sadly I have used all of that with my other Sims 2 packs. It looks really awesome though! I don't play with teens too much, but I suppose I might if I had the teens stuff pack.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games