Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Awesome Twilight band!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So...
  Love! Edward IS one sexy vampire!
  Love! but Jacob is way better than Edward!
  Love! They're both SOOO sexy!
View Results

SamuraiArren

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 am
Listen to The Bella Cullen Project" song, it's so funny!

http://www.myspace.com/thebellacullenproject

We should start a revolution like Wizard Rock has for Harry Potter... I dub it... Vampire Rock! (ok, I know it's not that creative of a title, but it works)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:00 am
Oh my gosh! That is the funniest song ever, I love it!! Everything they say is so true too 'cuz Edward really is that hot. It's a great song!  

purple_freak15

SamuraiArren

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:09 pm
purple_freak15
Oh my gosh! That is the funniest song ever, I love it!! Everything they say is so true too 'cuz Edward really is that hot. It's a great song!
I came across it on her site, in the fan site section. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:13 am
WOOHOO, BCP!!! ninja heart
I can't wait until their CD comes out.

If you have a myspace...
User Image
And while you're at it, feel free to add me if you want xD
I'm "j a s m i n e," the girl with the pale face listening to headphones in the grass.

If you've heard of The Mitch Hansen Band, I like his guitar music and most of his lyrics...I just think if you added BCP's vocals to Mitch's guitar, the outcome would be amazing. They should do a show together next summer :]

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Those are awesome lol. I had one of the songs (Can't remember the title) stuck in my head for so long after I heard it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:15 pm
New band!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Found 'em thanks to the BCP :]

So with them, BCP, and Mitch, looks like we have three Twilight-inspired bands! Way to go, Stephenie Meyer ~

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I remembered the title: What's Wrong With Him?
I love that song XD

But hey, those Midnight Jaybirds aren't too bad either. Who's that guy in the background of their MS page? He's really hot..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:20 am
Haha. that was funny. biggrin  

Striking

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Wow that's all I have to say for this song......Wow..... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
The Mitch Hansen Band is by far my favorite. I love their song Lullaby

http://www.myspace.com/mitchhansenband

KiraLight
Crew

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:03 am
KiraLight
But hey, those Midnight Jaybirds aren't too bad either. Who's that guy in the background of their MS page? He's really hot..

I believe that would be Hayden Christensen :]

BELLA CULLEN PROJECT FANS!!!
The BCP has just had an update! They've put up revised songs of "Switzerland," "Sexy Vampire," and "What's Wrong With Him?" using their new microphone. Much more clear.

And they've added a new song! "Vampwolf." Go listen. Share a thought ;D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:53 am
Wow..if he wasn't such a bad actor I would totally put him on the top of my list based on that picture. He's so hot...

Ooh..cool, thanks for the update

KiraLight
Crew

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces