Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Medic Union - Request to Join Now! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medic Union!
  Medic Union! Here's a shot, straight from the heart!
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:49 pm
User Image

To see the thread in the main Gaia Battle forums, click here.

Hello! This is the Medic Union. A support guild in "The World."

Okay guys, meow!

Colors Taken: |Green|White|Light Blue|Steel Blue|Teal|Black|

Click here to view my journal entry with all Medic Union Members!

A somewhat recent announcement about the Gaia Battle System, piqued my interest. It read, (The Second Info Release)

"Gaining XP with Rings
Simply put, you gain experience with an active Ring by using that Ring.

You healed another player that was hurt? Then you got XP with that Ring."

As in, you heal someone, and you gain XP and level up, meow!

I'm creating a group for this upcoming feature on Gaia called the "Medic Union" from .hack//G.U. A guild who heals and supports other players, meow!

F.A.Q.

Q: Where are you going with this...?
A: Once the battle system is released sometime we'll have guild meetings and go out and heal players! Of course first, we'll have to level up a little and get some rings to enhance our healing spells. So we won't be little noob healers! We want to be popular on Gaia, I want people to say "Yay! It's some Medic Union members! They've come to help us!" I don't think players will say that word for word, but close! Are you with me!? Become a Medic Union member, meow!

Q: Why do you keep saying, "meow" after everything?! It's irritating..
A: Well, to be blunt...I'm not sure myself. But it's a guild rule! If you're a member you gotta say it every once in a while, meow!

Q: Will we get anything to show everybody that we're part of the Medic Union?
A: Yes! I will make cards, not like ID cards! You will not level up, sadly. ): But you get an awesome Medic Union card to put in your signature, profile, wherever, meow! I will have an example of what they look like up here soon...

Q: This sounds cool. I wanna be a member! How do I join?
A: You simply post a join request here in this thread. The request form is a few posts down..past the rules...but you must fulfill the requirements, and be determined, meow!

Do you want to join? Well you gotta follow the rules..go to the next post, meow!

Outfits..do indicate we're the Medic Union, meow!

I've gotten a few suggestions for our guild members!

Sky's: Female: User ImageMale:User Image

Slate's: Male: User ImageFemale: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:01 pm
Rules, meow!

Well everything has to have rules or guide lines, right meow? Please follow them!

+ To be in the Medic Union, you must absolutely be determined! No "I don't feel like it!" Determination is important, meow!
+ If you decide to quit, please have a good reason! I don't want to hear something stupid like, "This is dumb!" That hurts my non-existent feelings you know!
+ We are to heal, and heal only! When the Gaia Battle System is up, you will heal others! If you don't like healing people, don't join! You won't be happy, meow!
+ Time! Time, time time, meow! If you don't have a lot of time, you probably shouldn't join!
+ Computer problems, meow? Does your computer not even let you into fishing, jigsaw, slots, cards, ect, I don't think the Battle System will work for you, I'm sorry, meow!
+ Positive attitudes, meow! I don't want to hear complaining, or hurting others physically or emotionally! I want everyone to feel safe and welcomed in the Medic Union, meow!
+ Being in the Medic Union, it is required you say, "meow" after sentences. Not every sentence, but once in a while, meow!

If you wanna read more and become a member, read the next post, meow!

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Wanna join, meow? Read here!

Post your join request here, please do not PM me, meow! PMs will be accepted, but I prefer posting! <3 Copy and paste the EXACT request form please!

When it says, "Color" that means you will be called that and your Medic Union name, for example.

Susie (Indigo). Susie is the Medic Union nickname, and Indigo is the color. One color per person. You may have pink, and someone else can have hot pink or tickle me pink..or whatever, meow!

To see if you were accepted or not, see if I replied to your request to join! I will also keep a list of members and their cards in a journal entry. I will give the link once I have a few members!

[b]Your username:[/b]
[b]Medic Union Name:[/b] (This can be whatever name you like)
[b]Color:[/b] (Remember, only a certain color can have one owner, meow!)
[b]How often are you online each day?:[/b] (I don't need exact, just say 1-2 hours, or 5-6 hours a day!)
[b]On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?:[/b] (10 being super excited to join, 1 being not-so-excited to join)
[b]Medic Medic Medic Union!:[/b] (You say "Meow~!" in your favorite color!)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:48 pm
Shouldn't we have an item or two to identify us? Something that would be unique to our status, so we are easily recognisable
User Image
Something like this, the catscratch hat and leaf should make us recognisable. Meow!

Your username: Shialu~
Medic Union Name: Sky, I think it'd be interesting to be called Sky of Green
Color: Green. Just Green.
How often are you online each day?: When I can I'm on for 4-5 hours, but since there is school I'll be on for about an hour a day
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8, I've always wanted to do something like this.
Medic Medic Medic Union!: Meow~!

Shialu

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:03 pm
Hmmm, this might be fun~!

Your username: yokaiy
Medic Union Name: Yokaiy (but you can just call me by my color~)
Color: White
How often are you online each day?: Normally a lot, like 4 hours? School nights are a little less though... Maybe 1 or 2.
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8. I really like the idea, and I like being a healer (see... every MMORPG I play, haha), but I'm not sure if I want to be limited to /just/ that, meow...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:18 pm
Shialu
Shouldn't we have an item or two to identify us? Something that would be unique to our status, so we are easily recognisable
User Image
Something like this, the catscratch hat and leaf should make us recognisable. Meow!

Your username: Shialu~
Medic Union Name: Sky, I think it'd be interesting to be called Sky of Green
Color: Green. Just Green.
How often are you online each day?: When I can I'm on for 4-5 hours, but since there is school I'll be on for about an hour a day
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8, I've always wanted to do something like this.

That's a good idea, I'll think about it, meow. I've just been focusing on the main part so far..like the whole idea and if it'll work out and stuff.

Welcome to the Medic Union, Sky of Green, meow! <3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:19 pm
yokaiy
Hmmm, this might be fun~!

Your username: yokaiy
Medic Union Name: Yokaiy (but you can just call me by my color~)
Color: White
How often are you online each day?: Normally a lot, like 4 hours? School nights are a little less though... Maybe 1 or 2.
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8. I really like the idea, and I like being a healer (see... every MMORPG I play, haha), but I'm not sure if I want to be limited to /just/ that, meow...

Sounds good! Yokaiy (White), meow. Welcome to the Medic Union! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:28 pm
Your username: x-Rorein
Medic Union Name: R. just R. Steelblue R ;D
Color: Steelblue, ofcourse !
How often are you online each day?: 5 hours maybe a bit less, if I don’t have practice; when I do It’ll be more like 2 and a half hours.
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8 Healing people is fun! I’m a bit mean but I really like to help people.
Medic Medic Medic Union!: Meow~~! :3

x-Rorein

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:35 pm
[I'm so going to make myself a Medic Union
outfit with Shialu's item suggestion, meow!]

Your username: The Slate Scholar
Medic Union Name: Slate [regular name]//Sewa [nickname] [means "assistance" "aid" help" and "looking after"]
Color: Teal
How often are you online each day?: 1-2 hours [weekdays] 5-8 hours [weekends/holidays]
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8, it sounds like a lovely idea, even though it might prove to be difficult NOT to battle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:40 pm
x-Rorein
Your username: x-Rorein
Medic Union Name: R. just R. Steelblue R ;D
Color: Steelblue, ofcourse !
How often are you online each day?: 5 hours maybe a bit less, if I don’t have practice; when I do It’ll be more like 2 and a half hours.
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8 Healing people is fun! I’m a bit mean but I really like to help people.
Medic Medic Medic Union!: Meow~~! :3

Annnd, welcome to the Medic Union! <3  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:41 pm
The Slate Scholar
[I'm so going to make myself a Medic Union
outfit with Shialu's item suggestion, meow!]

Your username: The Slate Scholar
Medic Union Name: Slate [regular name]//Sewa [nickname] [means "assistance" "aid" help" and "looking after"]
Color: Teal
How often are you online each day?: 1-2 hours [weekdays] 5-8 hours [weekends/holidays]
On a scale of 1-10, do you really want to join?: 8, it sounds like a lovely idea, even though it might prove to be difficult NOT to battle.

Aw, Slatey. <3

Welcome to the Medic Union!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:03 pm
Okay. Here is my idea:
User ImageUser Image

The Slate Scholar
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:11 pm
User Image My clan's going to be better than your clan. mad

When I get home, I'm totally starting on it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:26 pm
User Image

Sounds Fun!  

Meliu

Legendary Twinblade Kite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:50 am
I would join but... As The leader of The Dot Hackers.. I should probably be on the front lines fighting ^_^ (ego much? XD)

You all have my support tho! if I ever see any Medic Union memers I'll be sure to help out =)  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff