Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
D< I'd rather take a hammer to my teeth... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheesecake?
  Good god it's delicious.
  I'd rather not, thank you.
  It's all right. I like pie more. (:
View Results

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:32 am
... than deal with them any longer. Ever since I got my fillings more than a month ago, and even got an extra check-up for them after that, they sting like hell at any feel of sugar or any food that isn't room temperature. Today it was so bad, I nearly cried. D; I HATE MY TEETH. IF I WEREN'T DIRT POOR, I'D HAVE THOSE BASTARDS RE-FIX THEIR CRAPPY-a** FILLINGS. I SHOULDN'T WINCE AND STEEL UP WHEN I HAVE A DRINK OF WATER THX.

Aaanyway! :D

I was just wondering.

If you had all of the money in the world, what's the first thing you'd get?
And what kind of dinner would you have tonight?

The first thing I'd get is a new mouth. At a dentist who treats patients with heart murmurs. And I wouldn't need insurance, so nyeh. For dinner, I think I'd have some kind of gourmet cheesecake. That sounds really good right now. And it would be cold, since then I could eat it with my new mouth without considering suicide. (: EXCITING.

[/ emo ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:11 pm
Hm.....All the money in the world....well..

First off, I'd buy every video game console/game in existance, then I'd buy Microsoft, or just have Bill Gates killed, whichever was faster. Then, I'd start giving some of this money to the third-world countries, along with Africa, 'cause they really do need it. Hm....Then, I'd get a yacht made of diamonds and have a party on it.  

Jack2634

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:46 pm
Jack2634
Hm.....All the money in the world....well..

First off, I'd buy every video game console/game in existance, then I'd buy Microsoft, or just have Bill Gates killed, whichever was faster. Then, I'd start giving some of this money to the third-world countries, along with Africa, 'cause they really do need it. Hm....Then, I'd get a yacht made of diamonds and have a party on it.

Wow, sounds like a plan. XD Would a yacht made of diamonds float, though? 'Cause if it does, I would so be there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:43 am
D: Gasp. I hope they can do something about your teeth~

If I had all the money in the world... I'd bribe my brother, make him drive me to Gamestop, and have him buy Persona 3 for me. D:< *Under 17, boo sudden caring about game ratings*. Then I'd buy every BUMP OF CHICKEN and Scudelia Electro CD there is. Then I'd save some for Otakon, and donate a bunch to charities (hey, I'm not always a greedy b*****d. 8D;). With whatever was left over... um... pay for college? D: I dunno.

As for the food question... biggrin I'd go to the local Japanese food place. Or the Mexican food place. *easily pleased*  

fk12

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:44 pm
User Image The first thing I'd buy is WoW. Not even kidding. My parents won't buy the game and pay $15 for it monthly because they think I'll never ever leave the computer.

Even though I already do that with Gaia sometimes. BUT WHATEVER. D:

And then I'd buy a mansion with a secret lab and start creating Destry clones.

As for dinner, I'd have human flesh.
And if no one's willing to give up their body after they die so I can try cannibalism, I'd just go to Shige's and eat like a fat kid.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:51 am
fk12
D: Gasp. I hope they can do something about your teeth~

If I had all the money in the world... I'd bribe my brother, make him drive me to Gamestop, and have him buy Persona 3 for me. D:< *Under 17, boo sudden caring about game ratings*. Then I'd buy every BUMP OF CHICKEN and Scudelia Electro CD there is. Then I'd save some for Otakon, and donate a bunch to charities (hey, I'm not always a greedy b*****d. 8D;). With whatever was left over... um... pay for college? D: I dunno.

As for the food question... biggrin I'd go to the local Japanese food place. Or the Mexican food place. *easily pleased*

Thanks, however much I doubt it'll happen. XD

I heard that it was good. o: Sorry about being under 17. I don't know what the heck BUMP OF CHICKEN (LOL.) or Scudelia Electro is, but well. XD And yes, college would be a worthwhile investment! Considering no normal graduate could possibly hope to afford it. :D I'm done being negative now.

Sounds good! Even though I don't like mexican food much. p:

Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image The first thing I'd buy is WoW. Not even kidding. My parents won't buy the game and pay $15 for it monthly because they think I'll never ever leave the computer.

Even though I already do that with Gaia sometimes. BUT WHATEVER. D:

And then I'd buy a mansion with a secret lab and start creating Destry clones.

As for dinner, I'd have human flesh.
And if no one's willing to give up their body after they die so I can try cannibalism, I'd just go to Shige's and eat like a fat kid.

Of course they won't, because they know their intuition is right. XD Besides, I'd never see you! It'd be the last I ever saw of Seify. You'd rot on WoW while life moved on and... well, I guess I'd always remember you in my heart? D:

Hey, we don't need any clones, all right? CLONE-FREE. THAT'S THE WAY TO BE.

XD I'm sure you could find it in the black market. Or pick it up from Iraq. Okay, I'm going to hell now. Shige's sounds like a better alternative anyway!

Destry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:12 pm
Aww, Zelly. Sorry to hear that. I hate the dentist too, especially when you get your teeth cleaned and the fluoride...ewwww. Any flavor of it's nasty and I nearly throw up when I have to have it.

All the money in the world? I'd probably live with PPN in her mansion since I wouldn't want to live alone and buy WoW too and be home schooled or have online classes since I hate humanity..anyways, I'd probably never leave my house. I'd also get a bunch of maids so they can do everything for me. I'd also probably get my friends a mansion too and whatever they wanted. And do a bunch of other things, such as donate a bunch to some video game making company so they can research or whatever and figure out how to make "The World" real or make something similar, like with the FMD thing that's like $600..and then buy it...and donate some to Gaia..and yeah.

For dinner...? I'd probably just have a super-size fry, a 10-piece chicken nugget and a small Oreo McFlurry at McDonald's...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:04 am
Sauce-Kay
Aww, Zelly. Sorry to hear that. I hate the dentist too, especially when you get your teeth cleaned and the fluoride...ewwww. Any flavor of it's nasty and I nearly throw up when I have to have it.

All the money in the world? I'd probably live with PPN in her mansion since I wouldn't want to live alone and buy WoW too and be home schooled or have online classes since I hate humanity..anyways, I'd probably never leave my house. I'd also get a bunch of maids so they can do everything for me. I'd also probably get my friends a mansion too and whatever they wanted. And do a bunch of other things, such as donate a bunch to some video game making company so they can research or whatever and figure out how to make "The World" real or make something similar, like with the FMD thing that's like $600..and then buy it...and donate some to Gaia..and yeah.

For dinner...? I'd probably just have a super-size fry, a 10-piece chicken nugget and a small Oreo McFlurry at McDonald's...

Ew, yeah, fluoride is sick and shouldn't be allowed. ); Last time I went, they offered me New York Cheesecake-flavored fluoride. What the hell? XD As much I love cheesecake, I just took the mint kind. Sorry it makes you so sick, though. And eh, I'm sort of getting used it. Some things are just... more important than teeth... D:

Haha, yeah, people at school suck. XD; Home schooling is sort of annoying, though. I used to have it when I was younger. You wouldn't want to live alone, though? Why not? Imagine all of the things you could do! Then again, I guess there isn't much to do if you're addicted to WoW. All the same. And oh my god, that idea for The World completely wins. XD You know where to spend your money!

Sounds good to me. The oreo McFlurry is the best kind. <3

Destry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:58 pm
New York Cheesecake? XD I get raspberry even though it just tastes like throw up.

Nah, I don't even like being in my house alone. I can't stand...just silence, it's weird.
Gaaaah I wanna play WoW again. ;__;
Yeah, then I'd probably quit WoW and just get addicted to "The World."

I could really go for a McFlurry right now. D:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:27 pm
Reservations at the Grand Mariott Inner harbor hotel or whatever. I WANT TO GO TO OTAKON ;-;

I'd get some pizza from Dominoes or something. We never get pizza here ;_;

And, that really sucks about your teeth. I wouldn't know, because I have near perfect teeth, only a gap and one tooth out of place, which doesn't need to be fixed until I feel like it.

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
I would buy Slate and video games.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOT IF I BUY SLATE FIRST. mad  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Jack2634

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Nope, I'd buy Slate first, I was able to get my money first, and bought Slate before either you even got to the bank, or, where ever the hell we'd be getting the money.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:19 pm

Hey, the chatterbox : D

All the money in the world... I'd live somewhere quiet and secret where I can just sit and play everyday.

Meat is good. I love crab.

Puppetry

Kyle Hyde

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:27 pm
*gasps* Sorry about your teeth.
That must really suck. D;

All the money in the world?
I'd buy any video game or game console that catches my attention.
then, I'd, um... donate to the, uh, 'help me find a cure for cancer' society, and to 3rd world countries too.
Then I'd some how pay all my teachers to let me stay home.
At home, all I would do is sleep, and play videogames.
And maybe eat.
As for what I would like to eat, I'm really craving some Chinese right now.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff