Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
That seemed a little too easy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:31 am
I've already beaten Metroid Prime 3 (on normal mode)

83% scans
Finished in 19:16

Anyone got a Wii code?
1910-8429-0899-1104
Nickname: Trace  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:31 pm
Yeah that last battle was kinda lame. Dark Samus seemed much more of a formitable foe in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Possible Spoiler highlight to read:
I mean the last battle was alright but I think it would have been much better if you weren't prementaly in hyper mode I mean with that Dark Samus even with her "suck phazon out of the planet to restore health" move that battle was still fairly easy in my humble opinion, and Aroura unit 313 wasn't any more satisfing to fight. The last boss battle should be a challenge I mean come on! The orignal metroid's final boss was more of challenge and it was a freaking brain in a jar!
End Spoiler  

Hunter Roge

2,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:51 pm
find mine on the mp3 discussion

i didn't finish the game yet i just finished killing morphing girl i think am at 11Hours am gonna try and get 100%  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:21 am
Hunter roge
Dark Samus was much more of a formidable foe in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
Fixed

SHS_Smeth

Saiyan Master Vegeta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:43 pm
Prime 3 is most likely the easiest game to beat out of the trilogy, albeit the most enjoyable to play.

I finished the game with a 100% pick-up rate, in 18:50 (might be lower, I'll have to check).

The end fights didn't feel like much of an accomplishment. IGN agrees as well - it was far too easy.

I'll eventually get my Wii code up as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Hunter roge
Yeah that last battle was kinda lame. Dark Samus seemed much more of a formitable foe in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Possible Spoiler highlight to read:
I mean the last battle was alright but I think it would have been much better if you weren't prementaly in hyper mode I mean with that Dark Samus even with her "suck phazon out of the planet to restore health" move that battle was still fairly easy in my humble opinion, and Aroura unit 313 wasn't any more satisfing to fight. The last boss battle should be a challenge I mean come on! The orignal metroid's final boss was more of challenge and it was a freaking brain in a jar!
End Spoiler
I heard the reason it was so easy was because throwing too much in there would have weighed it down with load times.  

-The Gray Legend-
Crew

Saiyan Master Vegeta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:07 pm
They wouldn't have to add any more data to the game to make the end battles harder.

All they would have to do is make Dark Samus and Aurora Unit 313 do more damage, along with having them give out less phazon orbs for health.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:30 pm
Saiyan Master Vegeta
They wouldn't have to add any more data to the game to make the end battles harder.

All they would have to do is make Dark Samus and Aurora Unit 313 do more damage, along with dealing less damage to them.
Fixed  

SHS_Smeth

cuffed and stuffed

7,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:07 am
Granted, it was a fairly easy battle, but I appreciated the symbolism within the last battle.

I mean, I'd think it would be expected that Dark Samus would be harder to beat in MP2 because she's Phazon enhanced and you're not, but in MP3, you're equally matched which of course means that Dark Samus doesn't stand a chance.

Besides, I thought Nintendo did a very good thing for the Old Skool Metroid fans with Aurora Unit 313. -cough-
Mother Brain-cough-

I finished with 100% Pick-ups, 16 hours. ^-^

Easy? Sure. Anti-climactic? Never.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:48 pm
In my opinion, It could have been a bit harder, but the battle sequence was pretty well orchestrated in terms of varying move sets for Dark Samus.

I-Samus Aran-I

Pseudo-Onkelos

Adored Admirer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Please complete Hyper Mode difficulty like I did, and then tell me if it was "easy."  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games