Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
I HATE PEOPLE. WHAT THE s**t. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LMAO I LOVE THIS SHOW.
  No.
  I like shocking people and/or I am a twisted ******** like everyone else in the world, and this show is the best thing ever.
  ;o;
View Results

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:15 pm
Okay, so today, I was introduced to a show:
Solitary 2.0

It's about these people. They are kept alone, and they have their names replaced with numbers. They're put through these creepy-a** psychological tests. One of them which I heard about was being forced to eat until they threw up. Also they have been made to stay in a little box for 3 hours from time to time, before being put back into their little 'pods.' They eventually break down and go crazy. They quit. You can only leave if you quit. You can only stay if you have balls of steel and don't quit. The prize? I think it was 50 grand. I'm not sure.

It's JUST A BIT UNNERVING, don't you think? D: It's not like Survivor, which is s**t, but it's creepy s**t, and they're fed like
what
granola bars?
Ughhhh.

Even more disturbing is the fact that this is Solitary 2.0, which means it's season 2 of this show. Which means enough people actually liked it enough for it to go through 2 seasons.

asldfja;lsjfka;j;!!!!!

Discuss:
BAD ideas
going through with said BAD ideas
how creepy people are. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:40 pm
That's reality TV son.
It's the point.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:11 pm
I know.

There's this one game show in like, Sweeden or something, where a group of people who are going to die of heart failure battle it out for a heart transplant.

o__o wtf?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:10 pm
Zealous Blue
I know.

There's this one game show in like, Sweeden or something, where a group of people who are going to die of heart failure battle it out for a heart transplant.

o__o wtf?

All the transplant lists are so long you're more likely to have a recovery then get what you need.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:15 pm
Zealous Blue
I know.

o__o wtf?

That's disturbing. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:08 pm
There is a company that works with the government, and they have set up a very popular challenge.

For a few thousand dollars, you are dumped miles from the Mexico border [on the Hispanic side] and are given nothing.

Bring what you'd like if it's under two hundred dollars in retail value.

You're given a week to make it over the fences and through the security.

Whatever happens, it occurs, and one cannot sure the program that one paid for. The only order is that: guards can't shoot you.

xd

This "trip" has brought in millions, as it funds some foundation that helps out illegals and gives you a sense of what a struggle it is to make it to America.

But the show you speak of, I want to see it.

Pink Rain Today

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 pm
Pink Rain Today
There is a company that works with the government, and they have set up a very popular challenge.

For a few thousand dollars, you are dumped miles from the Mexico border [on the Hispanic side] and are given nothing.

Whatever happens, it occurs, and one cannot sure the program that one paid for. The only order is that: guards can't shoot you.

xd

This "trip" has brought in millions, as it funds some foundation that helps out illegals and gives you a sense of what a struggle it is to make it to America.

I saw that s**t on TV.

I could do it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:39 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

xd

I saw that s**t on TV.

I could do it.

You sure?  

Pink Rain Today

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:10 pm
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

xd

I saw that s**t on TV.

I could do it.

You sure?

100%  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:16 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

xd

I saw that s**t on TV.

I could do it.

You sure?

100%

GO. GET GOING. NOWNOWNOW.  

Pink Rain Today

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:03 pm
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

xd

I saw that s**t on TV.

I could do it.

You sure?

100%

I'm in America.
Made it all the way to VA before stopping.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:15 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

xd

I saw that s**t on TV.

I could do it.

You sure?

100%

I'm in America.

Oh no wai. How was the trip? biggrin  

Pink Rain Today

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:34 pm
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

You sure?

100%

I'm in America.

Easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:48 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

You sure?

100%

I'm in America.

Easy.

Did you bring me back any tequila?  

Pink Rain Today

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:13 pm
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today
The Mighty Z-Rex
Pink Rain Today

I'm in America.

Easy.

Did you bring me back any tequila?

No, but I have the worm.  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items