Submit

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:14 pm

Name: Raze
Race: Vampire
Weapon: Jr.- My Sword. That is all i need
Parents- Drake and Daisy
Vampire that made me: Markis

History: I was born in 1750 to Drake and Daisy Drager my mother and father. My father had been a vampire for years before I was born and my mother despised him for it, but that is not where I got my dark gift from. My mother killed my beloved father when I was only 3 weeks old because she was scared i would turn out like him. I grew up with my mother untill I was 16 that is when I got my gift a vampire by the name of Markis. Markis was watching me all night and then he finally made him move he grabed me off of my bed and bit down on my neck turning me into a vampire. When I had finaly gotten control of my powers weeks later I killed my mom for she had killed my dad and bragged about it. I spent manny night wandering trying to find peace when I met my companion Amber. Of course she was not my companion at that time it took her a while to fall under my spell for I still didnt have full control of my powers. I have lived my life with Amber in our house in Paris, France an old house that Marues built long ago.

Appearance:
User Image

My Room is large. When you walk into the door the first thing you will notice is there isant much funinture in there. All thats in my room is a desk on the far wall by the window, Theres a stand where my sword Jr sit's, a refridge where I keep wine and things of that sort for when my friends come over, and a large pile of books and papers and quill pens. I am hardly ever here because i spend most of my time in paris with amber. But I am here now so that amber can have her time alone.

My coffin which you dont see when you look in my room is because it is hidden so that no vamipre hunter can kill me while i sleep. My desk is where i spend my time if I am not out hunting or with friends. I love to learn hence the reason there is a large pile of basicly trash here. I welcome vistors but beware if your a human i may kill you or if i like you change you into a vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:45 pm
Last night as I walked around the castle I found a guy whos name is Kain. I drank his blood and made him into a vampire. He now is my friend and my child I am teaching him the vampire ways. This is his profile so you know who he is.

Name: Kain Von Wagner(he is german)
Race: Vampire
Weapon: Magic and a knife he stole from a victem
Parents: unknown
Vampire that made me: Raze

History: Unknown, besides when i met him last night he is a vampire that knows some magic he is teaching me some but thats all i know of him

Appearnce: 6'5, muscular, long white flowing hair, black eyes(will post picture soon  

DamionIllusionist

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 am
Tonight I desided to clean my room. I thew away all the books and papers and old broken quills. I have added new books and papers on my desk with fresh quills and ink. I added a sercet passage way that leads to a new room that is Kains. I also added to my room a coffee table that has 2 golden goblets and a bottle of wine that was left there after Kain and I had our drinks to celebrate his new life. I also put in a book shelf for all my books that i own now and on top of that book shelf there is a single skull of a human that i killed back in paris that Amber brought to me.

I am walking around my room trying to think of what i over looked in one of my books. Kain is sitting in the corner reading a spell book trying to figure out how to make his dragon appear. Amber is sitting on top of my coffee table polishing Jr. "Where did you say this came from again" Amber ask's. "My father left it to me for some reason" I replied. "Is there some kind of secret to it like a special power" Kain asked not even lookin up from his book. I stop in my tracks and stare at Kain. "I never thought about that" I replied, "Also if your sword is named Jr. ,which you have already told me it was named before it was givein to you, wouldnt there be a Sr." Kain asked yet again not lookin up from his book. "I dont know i've never tryed and looked to see if there was why" I asked? "Well most of the time when there is a Jr. there is a Sr. that is over it" Kain replied. "I had never thought that" I wispered to myself. "Well how do I tell if there is some form of magic on Jr." I asked Kain and Amber. Kain just laughed and Amber and I stared at him. "Whats so funny" i asked him. "Well if there is a magic spell on it all you have to do is hold the sword and repeat after me, but I dont know if it will work" kain said while he put down the book and standing up. Amber brought Jr. to me and I held Jr. in my right hand "ok" i said lookin eargly at kain. " Just say the words révéler vos pouvoirs" Kain said. I know what he was saying it was french for reveal your powers so i said "révéler vos pouvoirs". Jr. shot a white light all around the room to where none of us could see. The light then went inside my body and I stood there holding Jr. which now had grown to be 4'6 and 4 inches wide with a differnt handle. I stared at Jr. and I noticed on the handle it said Sr. We all stared at each other. I finaly broke the silence by saying "this sword is cool". Kain stared at the sword and would not look away. "What is it Kain" I asked? "That is the sword my people fear" he said with a tint of fear in his eyes. "Why do you fear it kain" I asked. "Because it killed my parents" Kain replied. "Kain you know I didnt kill your parents I couldnt have I didnt even know that I owned Sr." I said. "I know but that means your father killed my parents" Kain relied. "Im gonna go feed" Amber said kissing my on the cheek and whispering in my ear "if you need my just say my name". "Ok babe" I said as she jumped out the window. Kain looked at me "I hate that sword, i want it broken" he said with hatred in his eyes. "Kain I will not break my sword just because you hate it, this is the only" he cut me off "i know that is the only thing your father left to you, you have told me already" he said. "Just dont let me around it or i shall break it" Kain said as he stormed out of my room leavein me there holding Sr. Amber came back into the room and asked me what happend and I told her. "I need to go feed" I said to Amber and we both jumped out ther window to go find towns people to feed on.

This is a Picture of Sr. he is bigger then what this picture shows.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 pm
I walked back in my room after feeding tonight Kain hasnt spoke to me sence he stormed out the other day and Amber been in and out all week she keeps going back to paris and getting things....*thinks to myself* i think she is trying to move here. She likes it here but i dont want to move here permintly just yet there is still somethings i need to do in paris...i got ahold of some of my vampire friends in paris and they are gonna come and visit soon. I am thinkin about buying a grand piano for my room but idk yet well its time for me to go fight some humans and steal some gold for amber she wants to buy something but she wont tell me what so ill ttyl  

DamionIllusionist

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:19 pm
I sit on my desk lookin throught one of my books. Kain is sitting on the couch reading his spell book again and Amber well she off killing and stealing gold. I still dont understand why she hasnt bought anything she has over 11 thousand gold. I had a party last night me and all my vampire friends, we brought some lovely young vergins over and we all had a feast. Amber and I love the taste of vergin blood. My sword has been hidden so that Kain wont steal it nor break it. I have been teaching Kain how to play wth his victems and he seems to enjoy it alot more then just killing them. He loves to use his magic to loure them in then toy with them tell just the right moment. I laught and Kain looks up from his book. I nod my head meaning nvm to him and he goes back to his spell book. K ain has taught me a few tricks like how to make things appear like my sword and a goblet to drink from just some little things but he it teaching me more complex things like how to kill with just lookin at them. I throw my book down "I am going to feed care to join me," I ask stareing at Kain. He nods his head and we both jump out the window to go find amber and help her with killing  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:05 pm
I stand in the middle of my room. I bought a new chair fit for a demon lord...amber hates it so much but i like it. it makes me feel like i own the world when i sit in it. Kain has taught me a lot more magic so i have been praticeing what i have learned which is fun.  

DamionIllusionist

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:51 am
I have just returned from paris where i went to visit my friends. I have been joining alot of differnt things. Me and my friends are thinkin about starting a fight club but idk yet. Amber and I are doing well she is finaly sleeping in her own coffin...it is getting a bit crowded in my coffin. Kain is getting better he understands i had nothing to do with his parents getting killed. I have redone my room again it looks totaly differnt if you with to see what it looks like go to my house here on gaia thats what it looks like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Welcome to my part of the castle. I stand here in the middle of my room stareing at you waitng for you to make your move. I move over to my chair and sit there watching your every move. now the question is are you a vampire or are you a human will you last here in my room knowing that i am here with Sr., Amber, and Kain. The choice is yours shall you be join me or run in fear.  

DamionIllusionist

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 am
I am tired of all of the same routine so i am leaveing for paris in a little while please take care of my room i will come back when ever i feel it is nessasary to be back here  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games