Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply general discussion
New Layout Idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fisherman20001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:16 pm
Working on it, the Layout will be Edit here with the idea

( dont have to put the line here but yeah
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Banner a Size of 762 x 180 , ir make one)

Welcome to THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!!, This is a guild where people can come to Buy, Sell, and trade Fishing items!!!

Veteran fishers can share there secrets, tips, and tricks for Fisher,Every Fisher is welcome no matter ur skill level!!!

There is no entry fee because i believe that all fishers should be able to learn from one another. If some are too Odd then you can say N/A and we will Accept it.

Please If you whan't to Join please Do this Form on the Bottom to request to Join this Guild

To Join:
Fill out these few simple questions in your Join Request form.
(Hint: Theres a password that should go in question 4 that youd know if you read the rules)

1. Why you wanna Join the Guild
2. Will you tell anyone else to Join the Guild?
3. Will you Help with the Guild ?
4. Will you be Active in the guild ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules of the Guild

Please READ THE RULES OF THE GUILD CAREFULLY!

1.Keep in line with the Gaia Online ToS
2.Keep quotes to a minimum
3.Respect the Owner Moderators!
4.No Spamming
5.No Cybering
6.No flaming please. If a problem arrises with one of the users, please ask him/her to stop. If that attempt is unsuccessful please contact one of the mods.
7.No Role-Playing outside the Role-Playing Stickies
8.If your thread has the potential to be a spoiler, please include SPOILER in the title in some format please
9.DO NOT make repeat threads, if there is already a thread with your topic in existence I (or one of the mods) will lock the thread and make it an example to the rest of the guild.
10.DO NOT BUMP THREADS! The ONLY exception to this rule is if the thread has moved to the 2nd page (which is unlikely for now)
11.DO NOT BEG for Gold/Items/Donations! Make a quest thread in the Quests Sub-Forum and I will put it into the affiliates list or move to the charity forum
12.DO NOT make threads such as "Need help?" or "Ask me questions about the game". Instead I would prefer that people who have questions make a thread about it so everyone has a shot at answering the questions
13.DO NOT make Quiz Threads
14.ALWAYS read the very first post.
15.DO NOT PM the Captain, Vice-Captain, or any of the moderators to join the guild, unless a special circumstance has risen that would require us to invite you. You will have to explain said circumstance, and if we feel that it is plausible, then we may invite you. However, if you were BANNED by a mod from the guild, then we will NOT invite you, ever. So don't even ask.
16.DO NOT harass mods by begging for gold, items, etc... Your PMs will be ignored, and you may end up receiving a reprimand within the guild for such behavior.
17.If your join request was rejected, do not harass the moderators about it, as it will considerably lessen ANY chance of you joining the guild.
18 No Insluting the Guild that it suck,Lame,Blw,Ect

These Code will be in warining of 5, get 5 warrining and your Out
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why Join This Guild

Contest In the Guild
NewsLetter
Tip and Trick To Fishing Tip in the Game
Meet New Friends

Are Banner

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=9967][img]http://tinyurl.com/w82wm[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:05 pm
idea we really need someone who can make banners.personally i would like all members to have a banner on their profile.i'm not saying you have to i just think it would be good. stressed  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

general discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff