Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:12 pm
so What all do we want for new forums?

We have so far just this one which is called Team Aekea. so do we want anything else? what do we want to see?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:20 pm
Aekea town?  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm
Lady Bern
Aekea town?

*laughs* I so wish they had in the towns. I like it. what would go in it? what would we use it for?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm
Lady Bern
Aekea town?

That being something like a roleplay subforum?

Because yeah, people're probably going to want one of those~

EmeraldFury
Captain

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:26 pm
I'm down with that. I love to roleplay. I run a lot of RP forums  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:33 pm
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

Well, if you want you can make a contest forum. Not sure what the prize could be, but like Gaia has events, we could hold little events.

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonic Butterfly

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:46 am
thats a pretty good idea. I'm all for that. I don't have time to make it this morning but when I get home I need two do two things. make a contest banner and find a way of getting another member part of the guild staff. we have 20+ members now  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 pm
a debate forum would probably be nice. in a few weeks, we're probably going to forget about the event entirely and this place would turn into a giant general discussion forum.  

peach_zelda

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:28 pm
peach_zelda
a debate forum would probably be nice. in a few weeks, we're probably going to forget about the event entirely and this place would turn into a giant general discussion forum.

done  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:34 pm
Garret Issacs
peach_zelda

done

now now garret be careful you start eating stupid people you might scare everyone off from the debate lolz  

Staximus

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:38 pm
*Gives an innocent look* what?! he was asking for it. people should know better  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:22 am
I think we should put in an archives forum and clean the place up a bit. as far as I know I can still set that up so if no one has any objections I set it up and do a little cleaning.

(note that if anyone wants a topic to be reopened just let me know I will open it and move it back)  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:04 pm
Alright I've added an archives forum and done a little amount of cleaning up. if someone wants a topic closed (must be their own) or the topic goes dead it will be moved into the archives section. this just helps keep things clean.

If you want a topic reopened and moved back out just PM me or one of the other staff if they want to help with this and we'll open it back up and remove it.  
Team Aekea Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games