Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The offical "How Too's?"
Program suggestions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windows Movie Maker sucks, right?
RIGHT!
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Shekira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:19 pm
I am currently working with Windows Movie Maker. As most of you may probably know, it SUCKS fat balls. :3 Excuse my French. =O The thing I do like about WMM though, is how it deals with imported clips. I Work with raw episodes. So basically 30 minute clips. WMM breaks the episodes up into clips normally 2-10 seconds long, making them much more managible to work with. I have tried many programs and none have had this dfeature. Does anyone know one that does? WMM won't let me finish my current aMV project. Dx

Also, I have acess to virtuallt ANY editing program for free. I use torrents. :3 So don't be shy, c'on and suggest a program for me to try!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:18 pm
Light and darkness are eternal

I like WMM. stare

That doesn't mean YOU'RE eternal!

iOath

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:05 pm
I agree WMM really sucks. I learned ((and still use)) Premiere. I started on 6.0 and am currently using Pro 1/2/and CS3.

You should give it a try...I'll get Pilk to spout of some more programs if you'd like...he knows more about them then I do. All I know if Premiere sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:47 pm
The nicest thing about Adobe products is that you can preview your files in a separate windows and select clips from there. It's sooooo much better than WMM's crappy layout.

Even avid lacks that nice feature crying  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:48 pm
iOathkeeper
I like WMM. stare

You poor lost soul neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:44 pm
Desdemona Legardored
I agree WMM really sucks. I learned ((and still use)) Premiere. I started on 6.0 and am currently using Pro 1/2/and CS3.

You should give it a try...I'll get Pilk to spout of some more programs if you'd like...he knows more about them then I do. All I know if Premiere sweatdrop

i wanna use CS3 or Pro but getting a premeire awhile left me broke for awhile.

I wouldn't say WMM is bad but the biggest problem is that after so many clips it just crashes.....so whenever you want extreme and good editing it dies.  

Nia Heilon

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:40 am
Anubis Nightshade
Desdemona Legardored

i wanna use CS3 or Pro but getting a premeire awhile left me broke for awhile.

I wouldn't say WMM is bad but the biggest problem is that after so many clips it just crashes.....so whenever you want extreme and good editing it dies.

CS3 is actually quite nice. It's basically the same thing as Pro though...just a few differences. ><;  
The offical "How Too's?"

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games