Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply ALL TO DO WITH YA FISHING!!!
MONTHLY GIVEAWAY Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHOULD WE BRING BACK THE GIVEAWAY?
  YES
  NO
View Results

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 am
smile i think we need to bring back the giveaway since afterall it IS part of the guild name razz it should be a good prize too like a nice rod or maybe a lot of good bait.i think it would give people more incentive to be active knowing they can win a good prize!all crew members let me know what you think about this ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:48 pm
pssssst to be eligible for the giveaway you need to have at least 10 posts.posting lets us know you are active members & not just here hoping to win a prize,plus you get gold for posting razz this months prize is gonna be a performance plus rod so post people post cheese_whine cheese_whine  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

Bulabuloo8989
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:10 pm
yea givaway would be good and that is a very nice rod  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:33 pm
hey eveybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......yep we need to do a giveaway.....and i agree with the number of posts to be eligible.......and it is a good rod lol  

OnionQueen2012

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:33 pm
rolleyes wow i had thought this would get a lot of people posting even if they just want the rod sad i'm disappointed to say the least.sigh............i'm sorry people i thought i had a good idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:58 am
I like the idea of the give away. It would deffinetly get more of the members doing things again. ninja  

BlackNinja1991

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheBassmaster07
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:44 pm
lets get active im back!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:43 am
smile cheese_whine come on people post!!! a few of you need just a few more posts to be eligible to win a performance plus rod.........a vey nice prize in my opinion.i think they sell for around 13k in the marketplace or maybe more. heart  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:36 pm
yeah that sounds like a good idea  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Lovely idea ^^  

TehPaolini

Obsessive Zealot

OddBird

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:35 am
It would be easier to post if there were more topics under which to post. Perhaps we could get a 'General Chat/Chatter' section or something, to post in when none of the current threads demand a reply? wink

Edit: Hurrah, found it! That's what kept me from posting this whole time. To modify my suggestion, perhaps they could be more prominent. I didn't even realize they were there amongst the 15 other light blue highlighted subheadings up there. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:56 am
OK HERE IT COMES!!!............DRUM ROLLLLLLLLL ONION PUTS THE NAMES OF ALL ELIGIBLE MEMBERS INTO HIS NEW HAT AND SHAKES IT UP....................................................THEN HE PULLS OUT...........BlackNinja1991!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS biggrin biggrin biggrin hope you enjoy your prize ninja smile  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

Jeisah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:37 pm
We should have another giveaway soon. (:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 pm
okay im posting im posting!  

DevGal17

what hte

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 pm
Yepididoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

guess i like doo doo xp  
ALL TO DO WITH YA FISHING!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces