Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply DaD Member Profiles
[Jalo]'s Awesometastic Profile for You

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallo.
I r [Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]
You may call me Ja, Jalo, or Ja-chan...
JaLoYoLoTi if you're feeling adventurous.
Um... I'm 16 going on seventeen twenty. I've been drawing since I found out what crayons were (pencils were strictly for writing, you see), like most 5 year-olds at the time. But I am still struggling with my art > o<
My media includes pencils, regular and colored, MS paint, Inkscape Sai and a cheap tablet.
I make Avatar art mostly but I will stray to the occasional comic or one/two piece art. I'm only good when I'm really inspired.
My styles of art include MS paint headshots, MS paint altered pixel dolls, regular full bodies/busts/headshots, flobs and fuglies have changed drastically and I am ashamed of my past work but will keep them up for learning purposes..
I'm mostly trying to get my name out there for Avatar art. But I also want to improve my drawing skills altogether and make my one piece art more enjoyable time after time.

12/2010:
I'm still doing the occasional comic but I need to work on my consistency (none of the character look the same (unless they're stick figures)). One-piece works come to me and I try to carry them out but my lack of skills and patience leave the finished project much to be desired.

My new muse is my boyfriend who inspires art I would LOVE to draw but simply lack the ability to do so. He, however, is a great artist and without his knowing, drives me to keep trying.

I now have more sophisticated technology to help me along and I am working on a graphic design degree which should help me learn patience and to carry out the old saying of "practice makes perfect".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:30 pm

Sample of my work

Regular Art

Somewhatnice art:
[+][+][+][+]
Yes, that is the crappiest CG you will ever lay eyes on in the fourth position

My Fuglies:
[+][+]

MS Paint headshots
[+]

Pixel Art
[+]

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:13 am

THESE ARE SO OLD~
Much better ones~
I like to call these... Yura style. They're based off of this rough drawing of Yura of the Hair from Inuyasha I did.

[+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+]

DaD Member Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff