Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
A part 1 Naruto RP (I'm not into Future of Naruto) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginga Densetsu Kaji

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:18 pm
Okay! This is really simple. Post an origional character with 1 other real character. Don't worry, just read the code.

Sample:
Name: Japanese-style, like Uzumaki Naruto instead of Naruto Uzumaki; MUST BE AN ORIGIONAL CHARACTER. (Gender: Male or Female)

Village: Any ninja Village. Leaf, Sand, Sound, Mist, and Rain are examples. If you're a rouge, put "Rouge Nin".

Personality: Once again, do I need to say anything?

Rank: Ninja level. Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jonin, Anbu, Anbu Captain (only 5 Captains)

Earthen Element: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice. Need I say more?

Special or Killer Move(s): Like Sasuke's Chidori, Naruto's Rasengan, etc. Don't use those;please make one up for the element you chose above. Unless you are very uncreative, and even then you should use a different move, should you use those.

Other Character: Just pick ONE "real" Naruto character like Sasuke to accompany your character at most or all times. Only one person can have that character, and if you don't want one, say "No Character".

Name: (Gender:)
Village:
Earthen Element:
Special or Killer Move(s):
Other Character:

Okay, now that that's settled, here are the few rules.

1. No killing another RP-ers Charrie. Not unless they give you permission,
2. No killing another RP-er's Other Character. They can't die. They're special like that.
3. Have fun! Hugely important, don't you think?

Now that that's over with, here is my character!

Name: Hitokage Aikou (Gender: Female)
Village: Leaf
Personality: Happy-go-lucky and goofy. However, she has a serious side, and can be slightly aggressive and overprotective. Her dream is to be the top Anbu Captain. Host of Ginga, a destructive demon that is in the form of a dog.
Earthen Element: Fire
Special or Killer Move(s): Fire Release: Pepper Fire, Fire Release: Flame Transformation.
Other Character: Uzumaki Naruto, her best friend.

Well, I need one more person here. So the next person, take it away and start the RP! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:57 pm
Name: Takeda Tora (Male)
Village:Leaf
Personality: Tora can be sort of hyper at some times, but is serious when he needs to be. Other then that, he is usually moderately happy.
Earthen Element: Fire (I hope its ok that we have the same one)
Special Move: Giant firebird (Tora is surrounded by fire, which turns into a phoenix, which swoops down and hurts the enemy lots!)
Other character: His tutor, Hyuuga Neji.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:06 pm
Tora was walking up and down the streets of the Village hidden in the leaves. He saw a figure with spiky hair, and another figure next to it. He ran up to them, only to find out who they were:Uzumaki Naruto and one of his friends. "Hey Naruto!" He paused and looked over at his friend. "H-hi, Hikari." Oh man, he thoughtNot the stuttering! He did this everytime he got nervous, and that was mostly around Hikari. He had liked her sense the were in class together.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:30 pm
Yeah, that's fine! I'm fine with another Fire guy. I have two Aikous; One is for the internet, and she is a sweet, friendly and quiet girl. The second is like a girl Naruto and likes him, and she is for RL with my friends. This Internet Aikkou can like Tora.

"Oh. Hello, Tora!" Aikou said. Crap...I'm getting all nervous again...
sweatdrop
"s-so, how are you?"

Naruto said, "Hey Tora. I gotta go, Aikou. See ya later!"

"Okay, bye Naruto!" Aikou said.  

Ginga Densetsu Kaji

Ginga Densetsu Kaji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:50 am
Actually, Internet Aikou's name is gonna be Hikari. Okay? Real Life (RL) Aikou is waiting for Naruto. The person you're talking to is Hikari, so you may wanna change your post so people who are new to the RP will know everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:16 am
(Thats ok. I'll change it.) "Uh,uhh... I'm okay, I guess. D-do you know if-" He was interrupted by a teleportation jutsu. It was Neji. "What are you doing? I've been looking everywhere!" "Well, Gai called you and you ran off, and we were supposed to meet at the kunai knife you dropped, but you never came back." "That's because i wasn't done yet!"Neji shouted. Tora paused, "Ohh. Crap" "Now come on."Tora could see how angry he was. It kind of scared him. "B-by, Hikari."  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:51 pm
(I'm trying to get my sister, Angie into your RP. It's gonna be cool!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:13 pm
(Great!)

Hikari waved goodbye sadly as Tora was taken away by Neji. Man, I hate that little booger Neji. Hikari thought. She meant it. Neji had always picked on her. It was time she shot back.

At the Ichiraku Ramen Shop, Aikou was patiently waiting. The two tips that looked like ears on the mahogany-pink hat she was wearing twitched as she heard, "Hey, Aikou! I'm here!"  

Ginga Densetsu Kaji

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:59 am
There was a cloud of smoke, and Tora appeared, perspiring greatly. "1 bowl of ramen, please," he said when Ayame, the waitress, asked him what he wanted to eat. "Hikari, you're here! Neji's been training me for hours, nonstop. I swear, he never thinks I get tired! My sensei trains me enough, to." Tora turned his head. Naruto, how's it going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:47 am
((Hi! I'm his awesome sister!))

Name: Baru Ametereasu (goes by Ammi and it's a girl)
Village: Leaf
Personality: She is a total spaz. For some reason she calls Haku (who is still going to be alive) her best friend. She is barely ever sad and often what she says doesn't make sense. Plus, if she just met you then most likely she'll get your name wrong (like Tora is Tiger and Haku was Haiku.)
Earthen Element: Lightning
Special Move: When Ammi gets really angry she can make her whole body become surrounded by lightning. If she attacks her enemies in that state with ever hit they'll be shocked by lightning.
Other character: Haku  

PennyLane55

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:20 am
"HEY TIGER!" they heard. Tora spun around and saw Ammi running at him at full speed, which isn't really too fast. She jumped on Tora's lap and laughed. "Haku and I were playing hide and seek which he hates for some reason. Probably because I always get lost or stuck in a small space. So anyways I ran away when he was counting, cuz' I noticed I was hungry and then I found you here so I was really happy so I yelled your name and jumped on your lap and told you about how Haku and I were playing hide and seek which he hates for some reason. Probably-" Ammi was cut off by Haku who was now standing by them. "Sorry Tora. She dragged me down here again." Haku sighed. "I'm not even from this village and yet she follows me everywhere I go, and drags me back down here." he said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:50 pm
"That's okay, Haku," Tora said. "Ammi, I've told you a million times, my name is Tora. Toooraaa. Got that?" He turned to Naruto and Hikari. "Can you guys believe what Neji's doing to me? He's making me use chakra in my taijutsu! I don't even know how he does it! It's not right." He looked at Ammi once more, then at the waiter. "I'm gonna need another bowl," he said, looking at the table. "I'll clean this up now." Ammi had managed to knock over his bowl.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Ammi seemed pleased at the destruction she had caused. "Iruka has been pretty pushy at the academy lately. Like just today I was just sitting there working and out of nowhere he yelled 'DEAR GOD AMMI GET THAT OUT OF YOUR NOSE!' Is that weird or what?" Ammi said kicking her feet. She hopped off Tora and giggled. "Tiger, why is Neji your tutor when I'm stuck with Iruka?" she asked. Haku just sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:43 pm
Name:cursed uchiha sasuke
Village:leaf
Personality:evil,sadistic,smart
Earthen Element:dark
Special or Killer Move(s):dark chidori
Other Character:sakura  

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Tora laughed. "I know, Ammi's ...just..." He looked down at Ammi, chopsticks in her ears, "I don't really know how to describe that." Suddenly, he remembered that Hikari was there, and he became nervous. "W-well, I'm f-free of training for th-the rest of the day. A-and I d-don't know why I'm with Neji. I-i just am."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff