Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Random / Chatterbox
My new idea....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:31 pm
I've had an idea for a romance/drama book named The Divine Rose, the Forgotten Lover. What would you all think of it?

Charcters:
Ken
Rei
Michela
Ken's Father
Supoorting charcters reacurring in the story in different places.

PLotline:
Ken has a bad life as a kid and when he displaces himself from community he finds a girl named Rei. His fathers poisons Ken when he finds out they're goign to marry. When he is poisoned he loses his entire memory of his past life. Then in his new life he finds a miysterious rose that leads him to hsi wife's killer, and to the past he never knew he had.

Things that will be found:

General romance
the journey of one man to find the love of his life in a memory which he just found.
The things that could've been.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:44 pm
Go into detail as to what will be found in it. Plotline, characters, etc.

I'm also planning to write a book. Drama, titled Votum Steallarum, related to music. Still working on a basic plotline and readying up the characters.  

Shigeru the Hero

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:51 pm
edited it in for you  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:12 pm
Setting? This would work pretty nicely if it was in the Victorian era or something.  

Shigeru the Hero

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 pm
you know what you're pushing me Shigeru. I'm still thinkign it all through. It would take place in the common time era anyways,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:19 pm
Well you know, no one can really tell what they think if all you have for them to judge is a title.  

Shigeru the Hero

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:36 pm
Shigeru K
Well you know, no one can really tell what they think if all you have for them to judge is a title.
we seriously need to get your freakign book back, you were more quiet then....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:55 pm
This is like that time I was going to make this awesome comic book storyline... until I couldn't find any good non anime style artists at all.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:40 pm
nitnit
This is like that time I was going to make this awesome comic book storyline... until I couldn't find any good non anime style artists at all.

Go get more asian friends.

Specifically Chinese anime fangirls.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:03 pm
I said non anime/manga style artists.... seriously, American comic books ((At least modern ones)) almost always > japanese manga crap, especially Marvel's latest work.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:20 pm
nitnit
I said non anime/manga style artists.... seriously, American comic books ((At least modern ones)) almost always > japanese manga crap, especially Marvel's latest work.

Oh even cooler.

Good luck finding anyone caring enough to do that sort of art.

And I haven't seen Marvel's later works. =( Will be sure to check some out though.  
Random / Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games